Wish me LUCK:)

RedOneFive

Well it's set tonight is my first coyote hunt. My Gear is ready. my gear is Permanone Positive. SO the bugs will be off me. Got buck shot. Got make shift call. Got a spot with definate chicken killin' coyote population. Got ambition. Got butt cusion..(a must) Got Plenty of water. Got back up rifle... [Ruger 10/22 with 3-9simmons and CCI Stingers.(my only other non-muzzleloading gun) Went out and tested the stingers. They REally do a number on a pop can. My gun is pretty close to on aim
smile.gif
I built a Bi-Pod, well acctually wooden shooting sticks.Today went to Bass-pro and looked at some guns. As soon as I mention i was just looking today to the man he was busy with some other customers
smile.gif
(i am 5'8 and 250pounds. My grandma says i have a voice that must come from the bottom of my feet..it's really deep, so not to easy to act like u don't see me
smile.gif
I did get to fool around with the Encore ...Love it!! no shooting it though.... either was a new spotlight or ammo for a rifle i don't have
smile.gif
Do i Just Scope the field for eyes when it's dark? anyhow i need to go move some water barrels. hopefully i'll have a good story for ya tom0rrow
smile.gif

Knock 'em dead RedOneFive!

Dawgkilla

------------------
That which does not kill me makes me stronger...and is usually dead when I'm finished with it!

Good luck buddy . Keep the light high on the horrizon . you will see the eyes if one comes in . dont put the light directly on the coyote until you have the gun up and the sights on the target . Please try to make sure its a coyote or other predator before shooting . If you do see eyes off in the distance, keep the light high until the animal gets close enough for a shot . I hope your taking someone with you to run the light . its very hard to run the light and get a good shot by yourself . again GOOD LUCK Ill be rootin for you . make sure to let us know how it went . Jerry .

not 1 sighting even..... We sat there from 4pm till midnight
smile.gif
Nothing at all. On our way home some people that live on our lane SAw our spotlight and came out to see who it was... Then he told me he was driving along the road on the opposite side of the land we're hunting and shot one"I didn't kill it but it'll die eventually" Thats why honest hunters get bad raps.... These same people Shot a turkey off the roost on my land
smile.gif
well i am probably gonan go some time this week when my critrcall gets here
smile.gif
also i am gonna try to hook up with a local caller/hunter of coyotes and learn a little form him.... WEll good luck to ya'll
smile.gif
i'll keep ya updated

Red One Five
dont get upset , it will happen for you . Night hunting is a lot diffrent then day calling . It happens faster most of the time , and its alot harder to see the little Buggers . better luck next time . Im still rooting for you . Jerry .

Back