FOXPRO's New Products for 2010

FOXPRO

To All,

As promised, here are the new products that we will be releasing for 2010:

FIRESTORM.jpg

The FOXPRO FIRESTORM is portable, lightweight, easy to operate and is a must have tool in the field. The FIRESTORM comes standard with 50 high quality FOXPRO sounds and is capable of storing up to 200 sounds. The FIRESTORM is capable of playing multiple file types which include .MP3, .WAV and our own proprietary .FXP sound files. The FIRESTORM features dual amplified speakers to deliver incredible volume. The FIRESTORM has a horn speaker in the front which handles your coyote vocalizations and common distress sounds with ease. In the rear of the FIRESTORM you will find the cone speaker which handles the low frequency sounds such as bear growls, owl sounds and even mountain lion sounds. When combined they deliver a crisp, clear, high quality and realistic sound. If you want even more volume, the FIRESTORM allows you to connect two external speakers for incredible volume capabilities. The FIRESTORM comes standard with the TX-9 remote control. The TX-9 remote features a graphic backlit LCD panel which shows your sound list, volume level indicator, battery level indicator and an elapsed timer to let you know how long you’ve been on stand.

Scorpion.jpg

The SCORPION from FOXPRO was designed for those looking for maximum portability and convenience, yet still offers superb sound quality and volume. The SCORPION utilizes a powerful amplifier to deliver maximum volume in a compact unit. Need more volume? Connect up to two external speakers and transform the SCORPION into a mega volume digital game call (try one of our SP-55 speakers)! The SCORPION comes packed with an incredible variety of 50 high quality sounds from FOXPRO’s amazing sound library and is capable of storing up to 200 sounds. The SCORPION comes standard with the ergonomical TX-9 remote control which features two custom preset buttons that provide quick, one button access to your favorite sound, PLUS your pre-determined volume level. The TX-9 remote features a graphic backlit LCD panel which shows your sound list, volume level indicator, battery level indicator and an elapsed timer to let you know how long you’ve been on stand.

Jack_Attack.jpg

SNOWCROWPRO.jpg

If you want to call in critters from the next zip code, this is the caller for you! The SNOW-CROW-PRO 2 tips the scales at over 17 pounds, but is worth every ounce. With the ability to connect up to 4 of our extremely loud TOA speakers, the SNOW-CROW-PRO 2 will deliver a clear, crisp and realistic sound. The SNOW-CROW-PRO 2 comes standard with 100 high quality FOXPRO sounds and has the capabilities of storing and accessing up to 500 sounds. With 12 feet of cable on each speaker, you can create up to a 25’ diameter calling circle perfect for strategically placing the speakers into your decoy spread. The SNOW-CROW-PRO 2‘s hi-capacity 12 volt gel-cell battery can last up to several days at moderate volumes, but running four speakers at max volume can suck the juice out of just about any battery. To offset this, you can swap out the battery for a fresh one in about 15 seconds. The SNOW-CROW-PRO 2’s TOA speakers are likely to see heavy use from repeatedly winding and unwinding the cables and from bouncing around in pickup beds and ATV racks, so we have upgraded them to include a heavy duty cable and beefy snap in connectors. The SNOW-CROW-PRO 2 comes standard with the TX-500 remote control.

Please note that the Jack Attack Decoy will have a different molded base, and also a different design on the remote control (the actual one will be bigger and more ergonomic). This is just the photo of the prototype, but the action will be the same. Here is a video displaying the action:

FOXPRO's Jack Attack

We will also be releasing 4 new hand calls--the Lil' Sky'ote, the Woodsman, the Lil' Woodsman, and the Pied Piper.

The Lil' Skyote is a smaller version of the Sky'ote call. It has a shorter bell and thinner reed.

The Woodsman will use the same size bell as the Sky'ote, but it will be a closed reed call.

The Lil' Woodsman is using the smaller bell like on the Lil' Sky'ote.

The Pied Piper will be a bite call. I am sure some of you remember the company Pied Piper. We purchased the company, and are proud to get their name out into the industry again.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Mike,

Does the decoy stake into the ground? The decoy looks great, but if that's the case it would be impossible for me to drive it in the frozen ground up here.

You guys might consider making a tripod attachment for your decoy, for when the ground is too hard for a stake. I bought a camera tripod that fits my Mojo Critter, and it is great. Just a thought.

That Firestorm looks nice!!! I like that it has more sound storage than the FX3 and the upgraded remote. I have an FX3 and always thought it would be nice to have the two preset sounds and a way to tell what volume you were at. The timer is also an excellent idea.

Great looking action on that decoy. I really like the bird aspect of the movement.

Will it be offered without the remote as well as with?

SD Coyote caller, as with any stake based decoy, snow and cold can be an advantage also. 4-5 inches of snow on the ground and you don't need it to go into frozen ground -plant it in the snow.

For those times we are calling on frozen ground (no snow) or rock hard ground, when using a mojo critter (stake based), I just use a modified base from a small peanut can filled with sand.

Great new product line Mike, When will we be able to order the Jack Attack and what will the price be?? Keep up the great work.----Riflemann

SDCoyoteCaller,

Yes, the decoy does stake into the ground. I realize that some may not be able to use it on frozen ground, but we have the Jack in the Box for those that don't like the stake. The stake used on the Jack Attack is a metal stake, and will take a lot of abuse.

AP,

The Jack Attack will only be offered with the remote control.

Riflemann,

The Jack Attack will sell for $99.95.

The Jack Attack, along with all of our new products, will begin shipping this summer.

Thanks for posting the new products Mike!! Everything looks great, the Jack Attack will be on the top of my shopping list for this summer!

We sometimes get the ground frozen bad enough to make using a stake hard to do. I use a piece of 1 x 8 against the ground with a piece of 2 x 6 on edge, nailed down the middle. I drill a hole with a spade bit into the 2 x 6 and it works well. It is light and does a good job even on larger decoys like the Fawn or Coyote by Edge Expedite. I cut down on the weight by drilling a bunch of holes in both pieces of wood. As someone else posted, a small tripod will work well too.

Great new lineup of products there, thanks for posting Mike. I think the Jack Attack is going to look great strapped to the side bracket of the CS-24. You need a blowtorch and quite a bit of time to drive anything in the ground up here during winter.

That's a great idea, Snow. I use a tripod for my CS-24 anyway so it will be easy to adapt a mounting bracket or strap.That thing ought to be a killer for bobcat or coyote.

Thanks Al, when I get it and formulate a mounting strategy, I'll post some photos. I think the lynx up here will love that twirling bird feature.

Mike,

Thanks for the response. I did have the Jack in the Box for awhile, but to be honest it just wasn't for me. The thing was just too bulky to tote around. I like my gear to be pretty compact, so this new decoy looks awesome. I think the boys here have come up with some great ideas for making this staked decoy work on frozen ground, so it shouldn't be a problem. I really like the action of the decoy.

Originally Posted By: minklessinpawhat is the price on the scorpion?

I believe the Scorpion is going to be around $350.00.

Mike,
Do you have dimensions of what the final Jack Attack tube will be? I just want to start formulating a mount or straps for the thing early on, before my big fishing season winds up. Thanks.

Back