30mm rings for Tikka T3?

jcurt

I need 30mm rings for my Tikka T3 Lite 22-250. Need matte in color and the scope is 4-16-50 so I guess im going to need high rings? Im not sure what works with the tikka factory milled base in the receiver. Will be a hunting rifle but dont want to spend $100+ for rings only.

I would suggest Burris Signature or 'Z' Rings with the inserts...You don't have to worry about ring marks and your scope manufacturer should be able to tell you which height rings you need for the rifle in question...If not, call the Burris Customer Service number and that nice lady can tell you...

Do I need to run tikka/sako specific rings or do I need weaver or picatiny rings? It is also tapped for a base so would I be better off getting a picatiny or weaver base and then getting the burris rings or similar ?

Take a look at the DNZ one piece rings. I have one on mt T3 lite in 30.06 and couldn't be happier! They'll set you back about 60 bucks but worth every penny.

Originally Posted By: gmazza2Take a look at the DNZ one piece rings. I have one on mt T3 lite in 30.06 and couldn't be happier! They'll set you back about 60 bucks but worth every penny.

They will screw right into the factory mounting holes.

I ended up with the talley one piece base and rings for the tikka at midway usa. I wasnt sure about the dnz stuff so i went with the talley. I hope they work out thanks for the help

Originally Posted By: gmazza2Take a look at the DNZ one piece rings. I have one on mt T3 lite in 30.06 and couldn't be happier! They'll set you back about 60 bucks but worth every penny.

+1 for dnz 1 piece.

Back