FOXPRO's New and Improved Sound Library PLUS Free Sounds

Thanks Mike. I just picked up a few. I'm sure they'll work even if they are man made.

I didn't get it, but you have me wondering how Bull Moose urinating is manmade
scared.gif

Last edited:
Some kind of hawk screech and rabbit distress or some kind of fight between the two would work well I think. Or prairie dog and hawk interaction.

Originally Posted By: goosekiller3two adult coyotes fighting work really well, used it on WT 2030 and brought them in hard! would like it on my foxpro

I thought two coyotes fighting would be awesome. You could run prey sounds then hit coyote fight, or Howl then challenge then a fight.

Mike,

I recently ordered a CS-24 and filled out my 50 sounds list for APC to load onto the caller, I noticed that a few of my sounds are now part of the "FREE" call library. I haven't got my caller yet, is there anyway to get credit for a few of those or just alittle to late?

i bought the fx5 and i did not like the man made sounds on it but that was the way it came, and now they are gonna make them free. i wish fox pro would come out with some more live sounds but the ones they have only run for a few seconds and then repeat them selves. im not impressed with the sounds on my 700 dollar call. also i would like to see fox pro get a deer in a barbed wire fence sound

Last edited:
i will have to do that then. not trying to start turmoil just stating my opinion.they sould all be live sounds for the price you pay for one. plus i still would like to see em get the deer in a barbed wire fence.
grin.gif

Last edited:
Dave,

Can you let me know what sounds you are referring to that have the short sound loops? I will let you know exactly what the duration is.

Years ago, the duration of a sound in our library was under 15 seconds. As our callers evolved, we went back to the original recordings, and remastered the sounds with longer sound loops. Today, our sound loops range anywhere from approx 30 seconds to 2 minutes in length. I think that one of the shortest sounds we have is the Prairie Dog All Clear whistle, which you don't need a long loop for.

As I stated earlier, all of the sounds in our library (almost 300) are real animal recordings. And, we will continue to release new and unique sounds to our library. Our dedication to our sound library is a top priority for everyone here, as we will not allow our sounds to get complacent. Just when we think we have the best sound possible, we will push ourselves to find a better one, or just a different version. We owe it to our customers.

As far as the deer in distress sound, listen to sound no. D00. It is a Mark II sound, and is an actual deer in distress. It sounds weird when you hear it, but rest assured, it's the real thing, and a really distressed deer.

If I can answer any other questions, please feel free to ask.

thanks Mike and the sounds loops i was referring to was the crow sounds for one, the others like coyote locater or some of the callenge howls. like to see somemore coyote seranades

Back