FOXPRO's New and Improved Sound Library PLUS Free Sounds

FOXPRO

To All,

As most of you are aware, we have been taking great measures to improve our sound library. Over the years, we have removed many of our sounds, and have replaced them with new offerings. At the same time, we brought you the Mark II sound library, which offers the highest of quality sounds (24 bit format). We have remained extremely dedicated to our sound libary, and will continue to be so for a long, long time.

However, we realize that there are still those that do not take our sound library for what it is. We hear about the man made sounds vs. the real animal sounds. In an effort to illustrate our dedication to our sound library, we have taken the step of removing every single man made sound from our library, and move them to a free downloadable sound library for FOXPRO users.

Our goal is to bring you nothing short of the best sounds available anywhere. Our promise is that we won't stop until you are convinced otherwise. If you haven't taken a look at our sound library lately, take this opportunity to check it out. You won't be disappointed. Rest assured, every sound in this library is 100% real animal recordings, labeled properly.

Here is a link to the new sound previews for you to listen to:

FOXPRO Sound Previews

Also, the free downloads are also in a .fxp format, and are downloadable as of right now at no charge.

Be sure to keep checking the sound library, as we have more new sounds coming soon!

I called in a Bobcat with that in heat sound first time I used it.Having said that I can't wait tell Foxpro gets a really cool actual sound of a bobcat inheat as I have heard the real thing and that sound would be nice!!!
thumbup1.gif

Good deal Mike. Recently purchased 3 of the now man-made free-bees. But, still don't regret it. A few of your new sounds also has me intreged. I see myself making another purchase in the near future + will grab up a few free-bees.

lbkstuff01,

We don't have any immediate plans in the future for more African sounds.
What kind of sounds are you looking for?

Mike

Window next to sound opens but no "I accept" place to check the block available on the Free sounds at bottom of page?

Dean

Last edited:
Dean,

It's working on my computer. When you click the disk icon beside the sound, a new window pops up with the license agreement. Click that statement that says I accept the license agreement, and you will be able to download the sound. Make sure you do not have your pop up blocker disabled.

Are there any plans to make the Bob A., Byron South, etc. sounds where you can preview them? I would like to try them, but want to hear some of it first.

hammer007,

We plan on releasing some new crow sounds in the near future, and also improve on some that are already there.

As far as previewing the other field staff members sounds, I will look into it, and see what we can do. Just realize that if we do, these sounds are separate from our regular sound library, and all proceeds goes directly to the field staff member.

yotehunter57,

Yes, that is another sound that we intend on getting. We just got our equipment back from Texas, so we are going to be getting some more local sounds---and the birds are very vocal right now.

Awesome.

Any chance Foxpro could add a train horn sound? I was out calling next to some railroad tracks and a train went by twice during my stand. Both times at least 3 coyotes howled back when the train blew its horn. I tried using a siren a few minutes after the train passed to get them going again and got nothing. When the second train went by I used some vocals and managed to keep two of them talking to me. One shut up after a few minutes but I kept up with the second one for 5-10 minutes more.

Last edited:
Another thought is to add the sound of a farmer baling hay or just generally mowing and/or bush hogging. Every farmer I talk to says coyotes routinely come out and follow them around when they are mowing, no doubt to get the rabbits and other critters that get stirred up. Might call it the John Deere Special (lol).

Back