Hunter of the Year -2009 ***And the winner is***

cbosshog79

As promised we have a Hunter of the Year award to hand out. Things have been busy around here and we had to get some things sorted out (prize wise) to make this happen but at last here we go...

I have gathered up the top voted stories for 2009 and we will have a week long viewing and vote to award some really great stuff. I personally want to thank everyone who has taken the time to put together stories during 2009 and expecially the sponsors and HOB's who make this possible. I can't say enough about the effort that our HOB's put into the monthly prizes and how much we all appreciate their effort...

Well, enough with that it's timeto get to the goodies!
thumbup.gif

First Place
The story that ends up with the most votes will be receiving a very nice, brand spanking new Savage Model 9317FV in .17HMR.
93r17fv.png

Can you say WOW???
w00t.gif
Savage Arms has really stepped up in a big way and the lucky winner will be receiving a very nice rig... All of the details for the rifle can be found here.

Second Place
The story that comes in second will receive a Fox Pro Spitfire...
Spitfireadclean2sm.jpg

We have all heard of them and allot of you guys have used them but this is a chance for one lucky member to get an awesome little unit that will hopefully contribute to your next Hunter of the Month success...
Details of the Spitfire can be found here.

April from Yoters Den has also offered to throw in a SpitFire deployment bag. I have had a couple of their products and what they do is top notch. Check those guys out over there, I'm sure they can help you out with all of your e-call storage needs...

100_1669.jpg

Third Place
The third place story will receive a prize package from The Verminator and Carver Calls that will accompany a custom knife from Rainshadow1... The Verminator package will include "The Verminators IV - Predator or Prey", a Verminator Tweety, and a Verminator window decal! Mr. Carver has donated a copy of his video "21 Days in Coyote Heaven" and a Rubber Rabbit!

If you haven't seen Steve's knives and calls on the forum you are really missing out. Steve has become a terrific knife maker in particular over the past few years and a real source of pride for us here at Predator Masters. I'm extremely proud to have the chance to work with him on the HOY program and am really excited to get to offer up one of his product's. The knife that will be given away is shown below as is Steve's website; take a minute and look through his product's, you won't be dissapointed!

DSC04788.jpg

RainShadow Game Calls & Custom Knives

VerminatorsIVsm.jpg
tweety1.jpg

You can find all of The Verminator's products at All Predator Calls...

DSCF2533-250x187.jpg
carverdvd.jpg
DSCF2537-250x187.jpg

Mr. Carver's stuff is available on his website Carver Predator Calls...

The top stories for 2009 are.....

January
Boderdog - Sub-Zero Song Dogs

February
Snag_Point - I tracked down a cougar in the mts yesterday

March
Guess - boys first gobbler BIRDZILLA

April
Butcher45 - Airgunning Coyote: A PredatorMasters' First

May
Deadeyerichard - My Bear Hunt ( a little pic heavy)

June
riverswild - Killbilly's 2009 WA Spring Bear

July
Dasher - A bit of excitement this morning

August
Boomy - First Bobcat

September
bushpilotmexico - First 2 yotes of the season

October
Snakefarm250 - Predator Hunters Dream Come True

November
Ursus21 - God must love little Girls!

December
Knapper - A rare opportunity...

Last edited:
Come on guys! Every vote counts. Even the ones for me?
thumbup.gif

I don't know what they were thinking letting me in here, but it's too late now
lol.gif

Ok, I have a favor to ask. When the results are released, I really don't want to see a zero on the vote count next to my name. So if atleast one person out there would throw me a bone and give me atleast one vote, I would appreciate it.

There are indeed some great stories and yours is one of them Boomy!

What do you guys think about the prizes? Don't we have some great sponsors???

Great looking prizes. Wish everybody the best of luck. Thanks sponsors. Could'nt do it without you guys! Thanks to you also Cody. Dasher

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: catwhackerBoomy, Any dead cat is a good cat!!! There's your bone.
Thanks..............
tt2.gif

Sorry catwhacker, I misunderstood your post. I took it as the old "...here's your tip- don't go to a meat market with a vegan..." So let me reprase it to-> THANKS
smile.gif

cbosshog79- The prizes are very cool. I want that Rainshadow knife.

I would say just about any of those prizes could be interchanged between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Thanks a bunch to the donors.

Nate

Wow!! There are some great prizes
thumbup.gif
Thanks to all the sponsors that have donated!!
Cody a huge thanks goes to you also.. I know this takes allot of your time. You have done a fantastic job with it!!
My vote is in
thumbup.gif
Good luck to all and thanks for all the great stories.. Kerry

Originally Posted By: BorderdogI would say just about any of those prizes could be interchanged between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Thanks a bunch to the donors.

Nate

Nate, you're right on the money with that comment!

We have some top notch sponsors who do more for this site than most people realize and this is just one more example of that!

Back