Lost my Foxpro remote!

Unless you are good at 'hacking' an old television remote...
unsure.gif

I don't know if you have snow on the ground where you are at, but have you tried back tracking to find it? If there is snow.....I know there isn't much use.
I hope you find it.
I'd also give FP a call. Maybe they have a refurbished one you could get cheap.

At least you can still run the caller with the FX3. If you had a Scorpion or CS-24, you'd really be out of luck. Call FoxPro and see what they can do for you, about your only option.

I make a couple of different products to keep that from happening.
4-2-09010.jpg

And for the guys that do not like anything hanging around the neck........
12-27-07005.jpg

iyaoyas,

Or you may want to check another way for added protection and accountability purposes.

April, at YOTERS DEN makes combo TX holders/holsters that can strap on your leg to use while you at your set up and also attaches to your belt.

TX-200holder.jpg

100_1616.jpg

100_1618.jpg

Thanks for the info Gentlemen. I did lose it while the snow was thick and could not find it after backtracking many different places. I will be getting one of those lanyards for sure.

Put my TX on a lanyard as soon as I read this. Never thought about losing my remote but I'm sure I would have sooner or later. Sorry about your loss and thanks for saving me from the same mistake.

Fish

Lucky me, I found my remote. Anyone need one?

PM sent ycs34

Oh yeah, I am glad I could help someone out anyway, that remote lanyard works great!

Last edited:
Back