The best light!!! Period, so far...

So anybody else try any of these 600+ lumen lights on the on their guns for night hunting.

Something like that MTE M-32 or equivilent?

Lets hear some more feed back.

I bought one of the MTE M3-2I Flashlights and it is very bright also...Either light is way more brighter than the Predator Light...

I paid $50.00 for the light.
I bought a 10 pack of 18650 rechargable batteries for $20.00 off ebay..
I also bought a 18650 charger for $6.00 off of ebay...

Total $76.00 and it is a brighter and cheaper...How can you go wrong?
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: Chad WalkI bought one of the MTE M3-2I Flashlights and it is very bright also...Either light is way more brighter than the PL...

I paid $50.00 for the light.
I bought a 10 pack of 18650 rechargable batteries for $20.00 off ebay..
I also bought a 18650 charger for $6.00 off of ebay...

Total $76.00 and it is a brighter and cheaper...How can you go wrong?
thumbup1.gif

How does the buttons work with all the different modes it has, Is it a pain having to click throught them all the time or is it not like that.

Does your Picatinny mount for your Felix work with this MTE light?

Thanks Brett

The modes on the light doesnt bother me at all...I always use mine on the highest setting...My picatinny mount does work with this light....

Chad

Sweet just ordered up an MTE light with 4 batterys and a charger, now im gonna look for that picatinny mount.

Chad, where is that Fenix 1" mount i cant find it on their site, I thought you posted up somewhere.

Last edited:
Thanks man, I must have been on their main page and not the one for online shopping.

Do you know if their Fenix red lens cover will work on the MTE light? You said you already had yours before you bought these lights.

Thanks for you help.

Anybody looked at the laser genetics light? Called the ND3, long distance laser designator...pretty cool but I have questions using a green laser light on some critters. I hear the green light wont spook them but who knows?

www.lasergenetics.com

Originally Posted By: dzlfarmboyThanks man, I must have been on their main page and not the one for online shopping.

Do you know if their Fenix red lens cover will work on the MTE light? You said you already had yours before you bought these lights.

Thanks for you help.

I dont know if it will work or not just to be honest with you....

Originally Posted By: THERMOLOKAnybody looked at the laser genetics light? Called the ND3, long distance laser designator...pretty cool but I have questions using a green laser light on some critters. I hear the green light wont spook them but who knows?

www.lasergenetics.com

Chris I have been wanting to know more about those laser genetics myself...I have read somewhere that they didnt work real well in cold weather...Maybe someone that knows will help us out on this...I would get one myself if I knew that they worked good...

Chad

Yeah I have read a few places that the ND3 light battery didn't last no time with colder weather, and they were taping hand warmers on them to make them last.

dzlfarmboy, I bet you kill alot of foxes up where you are at dont you? I was in Elkton Maryland a couple years ago and we called in 17 foxes in one night and killed 14...We was having 2 and 3 fox to come in on the same stand...It was one of the best nights of predator hunting Ive ever had...
thumbup.gif

Chad

Thats enough for me to say NO then. Too bad they dont work. looks like a good light. If it cant stand the cold I cant use it.....especially when I head off after my Wolf next year.....thats been on my bucket list for a while. Getting ready to scratch a line through that one.

I just got a great flashlight. It is a Tiablo ACE-G 700 Lumens one mode light it is super bright and it has a 1" tube for mounting with a gun mount.www.4sevens.com

Chad,,,, I gotta get me one of those mirrors like you use...
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
... Seriously,,, Happy Birthday....You are still a 'Young Pup'...
blushing.gif

Originally Posted By: OldTurtleChad,,,, I gotta get me one of those mirrors like you use...
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
... Seriously,,, Happy Birthday....You are still a 'Young Pup'...
blushing.gif

Ha,ha! Thanks OT...

Back