nice male

coyote1758

Two pics same yote. Called in two after makeing a howl and about 1 min. of a rabbit and here they come.The dogs from the nearby house were down by the fence barking at the caller when they turned around and ran at the fence where the yotes were coming from but this did not matter.Under the fence and to the caller.I shot the back one and started howling at the other but could not get him to stop.Going to have to work on that,but one is better than a goose egg
DSCN0148.jpg
DSCN0145-1.jpg

coyote1758,
Congradulations on a fine coyote!
thumbup1.gif

Is that a possible coydog? The face looks different than the "standard" coyote. It's a little wider/beefier looking than the narrow face of a coyote. Just asking.
smile.gif
You guys in Ky. have some seriously huge coyotes.
tongue_smilie.gif

What caliber of rifle were you using?

Good hunting, Bowhunter57

Congratulations, very nice and pretty yote, I like the dark color. One of my hopes is to kill a black yote, seen two or three over last couple years in my area but no luck on getting a shot yet.

That sure is a nice looking coyote! Thats one of the best colorations Ive seen on one...Thats one to be proud of...You did good!

Chad

Very nice looks like a couple I killed last year here in WV After looking at alot of pictures on here It seems like to me the yotes around here are on average are alot darker than other parts of the country

Back