Dtech AR Delivery

got mine 243 wssm on 2/28/2010 shot my first coyote with it. Dropped her wright in her tracks 250 on the run, she fell wright over didin't move or did i have any pellet damage. Ill try to post a pic of my gun tomarrow.

Originally Posted By: fuzzytailOne year and 2 weeks today.......No word yet.. Mike will call when he calls....

Soon.....

No worries to Mike....we're just a bunch of excited guys!!!

Got the call from Mike today. My 20TAC should be here first of next week. It's been a long 13 month wait.

I ordered it Feb 2,09. It makes my second DTech upper(243 wssm was first). The four WEEK wait for it seemed like forever.

Hope this inspires everyone to hang in there. Mike's work is worth it.

Hey garblu, I have a 20TAC on order from Mike. When you get yours let us see it and tell us how it shoots.
What loads will you be using?

Thanks
Neil

I have stuff scattered everywhere. I had to even go back to see what I ordered. It should be a fluted 23" barrel with a 1-10 twist. I think I remember buying 500 Midway dogtown 34 gr hp's plus 500-600 45 gr spire point blem's (looked to be Hornady's). Got them for around $8 a box so for case forming I couldn't pass them up if they don't shoot well. I was trying to buy things around the time very little was available. I have a few box's of 40gr v-maxs I've picked up since. As for powder I have some H322, H335, 10X, and some BL-C that should give me something to start with.

I've tracked it to my local UPS hub but it will be Monday before it gets here. Plus there's 4-5 feet of snow on the ground at my local range so it could be a few more days to find somewhere to shoot it(whats a few more days). But I will definitely get it put together and try to post something for you to see.

What is snow? Never heard of it in eastern NC. Just joking. Had 7" in a month ago. Gone in a day. Wind? Here at the beach we get it every day.

I just ordered a 25 wssm, 22" fluted barrel with compensator, hogue over-grip in OD green to match my RRA lower. Mike said about 8 months for delivery. I guess it's good to have something to look forward too.

I was told 8 months ago but Mike has moved shop and had parts delays since then. Been a tough 13 month wait but I know what it will do when it arrives. Two friends guns have great attention to detail and shoot lights out.

I talked to Mike today. He said that he is waiting on .243 WSSM barrels to come in. Oly is supposed to be shipping them shortly. He said that he is working on everything else in the mean time. He told me that mine was one of the next to go out just as soon as the .243 WSSM barrels arrive. hopefully in the next two weeks or so.

blacksheep

Talked to Mike today and mine was at the fluting process as we spoke. Even talk about what loads to start with. My order was on Feb 17 2009.

Originally Posted By: Bart52571I received my 204 this week. I ordered it feb. 6th 2009. Will do some shooting tommorrow.

Hmm, that's odd. I ordered my .223 late January 2009 and still have nothing.

Back