Golden Coyote Drawing (Brandy New!)

Ursus21

It has been a while since I posted anything new, but I thought perhaps something specifically for Predator Master hunters would be appropriate. Here is a brandi-new scratch board drawing on gold scratch board. I wish photographs would do these gold scratch board drawings justice, but they don't. Just know that this photographic image is the worst it will look and that it real life it is super cool. This is an original 8.5"x11" drawing, with a gloss finish. It's the only one. If you want something unique that nobody else has or can have then this might be just what you are looking for. The first person to say "I'll take it", can have it for $150.00, plus $5.00 shipping anywhere in the USA. Hope y'all enjoy it.
CoyoteGoldSmaller.jpg

Tony, you are correct it really is a steal for this type of work. I have sold similar pieces done in silver for over $300.00. I rarely, and I mean rarely, do original work for less than $200.00 anymore. I figure things are tight all over and wanted to give the good folks here at Predatormasters.com a little price break, and a fair shot at it before I post it on other sites where I am a sponsor. So if anyone is interested I hope you don't wait too long, as I would just as soon it goes to someone from this site, us being a bunch of coyote hunters and all.

Back