My first hand calls, woooo hoooo

s&w686

I'm very happy with these two calls made from Cocobolo by Bill's Custom Calls.
He is a great guy to deal with. I made the lanyard. Now if the weather would cooperate I might get to try them out on the local yote population.

bills_calls_26.JPG

Last edited:
No biggie, it's just in the Terms of Service to protect the sponsors here.

That is a great looking matching set. Go give the coyotes some heck this weekend!

Tony

Wow Chad I didn't realize you were gonna be posting them all over the net and showing them off
I am happy you really like those calls.It pleases me to know there is another satisfied customer

Let me know if ya want to hook up around Woodbury

Love your calls Bill..........I use the one you made me all the time......Thats all I am apparently allowed to say.....
So they can boot me off this site, any time they want!
As I am an American and I do have freedom of speach.
NO MAN CAN TELL ME DIFFERENT SO before removing this post please remove me and drop one # off your list of members.

I started this post to share my new calls with you. Please stop raining the rest of the junk on my thread. This forum has rules and its their forum. We need to play by those rules. If anything else is posted I would request that the moderator delete this entire thread. Thank You.

Originally Posted By: s&w686I'm very happy with these two calls made from Cocobolo by Bill's Custom Calls.
He is a great guy to deal with. I made the lanyard. Now if the weather would cooperate I might get to try them out on the local yote population.

bills_calls_26.JPG

They look great, and I'd say you did fine on the lanyard as well
thumbup1.gif

I agree the calls look great, I love cocobolo!! The Lanyard you did is also very neat.. What did you make it out of? If its parachute cord, I have not seen it in that color!! very cool, and nice work..
thumbup1.gif

I appreciate the kind words on the lanyard, the inspiration came from looking at guywildstorm's work. He does some great looking lanyards.

The one above was my first lanyard, also have a sling with the same colors made to carry my FoxPro Spitfire.

I'll leave the lanyard making to the pros such as guywildstorm and others.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Last edited:
Back