NEW improved "Silent Halo Shield"

BoondockOutdoors

Well Guys and Gals,
I am always tinkering and I have improved my "Silent Halo Shield" design. Here is a list of the improvements.
1: New type of neoprene that resists creases better than the first.
2: A slightly tighter fit on the light housings.
3: A plastic stay inserted into the hem at the front rim. (This stay keeps the front opening very uniform in shape. The stay is shipped with the shield and installed by the customer, by sliding it through a small slit in the front hem. The reason that this is to be installed by the customer is so the shields can still be shipped in large envelopes instead of expensive boxes.)

All this adds up to a better and more user friendly shield for you the end user. All other features of the "Silent Halo Shield" have stayed the same

The "Silent Halo Shield" prices will stay the same. See my other post or my website for pricing information.

Here are some pics of the new "Silent Halo Shield" on a Lightforce 170 Walkabout. Notice the nice uniform front opening.

SHSnew1.jpg
SHSnew2.jpg
SHSnew3.jpg

I just added these coil cord covers to the line-up..
They are made of a fleece material and attach to your spotlight cord at one end with a zip-tie. The cord can still stratch as normal, just now the cord does not make noise when going across other equipment. they are $7.00 each.
cordcover.jpg

Thank you,
Jeremiah Weber

As always these shields are made by me here in the USA.
If for any reason you don't like any of my products return them to me within 30 days for a full refund.

I am running a free shipping in the Continental US. special for the month of March, as I am trying to raise the funds so that I can become a Predator Masters banner sponser.

To place an order either contact me through a private message here, or send me an e-mail at boondockoutdoors@verizon.net

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been previously asked for pics to show how effectively the "Silent Halo Shields" reduces the halo from lights.
These two pics were taken of a lightforce 170 the first is without a Silent Halo Shield the second is with one on it.
170noSHS.jpg
170withSHS.jpg

These pics were taken with the light held in a ficture and the camera on a tripod

I just got in the new and improved shields for my Lightforce 240 and my Predator Light. Awesome craftsmanship, as usual. I really like the new improvements and will be putting them to the test on cats tomorrow night.

Great product!

Tony

Also recently received my improved halo shield for my Predator light. Very well built and a quality addition to the light. You don't realize how much light is wasted in side halo until you use one of these shields!

Thanks Jeremiah!

I just received my two improved silent halo shields. They came quickly and exceeded my expectations. Great materials, good fit, nice job on sewing, etc.

A great product - I wish you guys success and congratulations on a great solution to a common problem!

kolbyk85,
Thank you for the compliment.

I just added these coil cord covers to the line-up..
They are made of a fleece material and attach to your spotlight cord at one end with a zip-tie. The cord can still stratch as normal, just now the cord does not make noise when going across other equipment. they are $7.00 each.
cordcover.jpg

Thank you,
Jeremiah Weber

I just recieved 2 silent shade for my LF 140s and a sun shade for my 50mm scope. These products are AWESOME, great workmanship, super fast shipment, and great communication. I just saw the cord coved and I would have ordered that too.

Thank you,
Jeremiah

Back