What city has the most snow so far this year.

One shot Paul

I was watching the news last night and it said Flagstaff, AZ has had a total of 118" of snow so far this year. More than any other city. I was surprised as I would have thought the north eastern part of the country would get more snow.

Nope, Flagstaff takes that title this year. Supposed to get up to three or four more inches in this upcoming storm this weekend.

Some friends from Flagstaff just passed thru and said they got 8 feet of snow in one storm, so 96 of those inches came at once.

I guess there must be a size to qualify it as a city. There are alot of smaller towns that probably recieved more snow like lake tahoe, mammoth lakes, lots of places in colorado.

Going to be some good hunting in the southwest with all the rain and snow we got this year! Here in LA we had a real good year for quail last season. This time should be even better!

I just try to remember when its bad weather that it leads to green fields, plenty of water for the fish, and more game.

3 years ago in the sierra the deer where coming into camp grounds starving to death their ribs showing. They would even eat from your hand. No water sucks! All my favorite fishing holes basicaly dried up too.

heard you guys are getting hammered. Bring some up to us, snowmobiling has been crap all winter!!! owell easy on the deer herds....they could use it.

we've had the most I can remember in 42 years ........... probably between 7-8 feet ........ not sure exactly

I know that doesn't compare to what a place like Syracuse, NY gets a year though

South Fork, CO near Wolf Creek ski area has 353" so far this year.

They get 5-10" every day all winter long. No Vancouver here!

The ski area usually closes with 120" of pack every spring. The only reason they close is skiiers quit showing up, not lack of snow.

Last edited:
Back