Any other Howa fans on here??

Trapper Luke

Been likin these guns more and more. I've got the Axiom in 204 and the M-1500 laminated thumbole stock in 270 and have grown quite fond of both guns. Been thinkin bout buyin one the Varminter Supreme rifles in the near future. Was just curious if there was anybody else that is a fan of the Howa rifles??
Just out of curiosity is there anybody that has had any bad experiences with Howa?

Thanks,
Luke

Originally Posted By: satchel357i'm a weatherby vanguard fan so yeah i really like the howas

I got 257Roy in the Vanguard, I like 'em, especially when you look at it from a "bang for your buck" point of view.

I just picked up the 1500 in the SS supreme varminter. Picked up the action/barrel, and then an unfinished Boyd thumbhole. Just got them both together. I love it, great shooter, smooth action, beautiful gun. What more could you ask for.. oh yeah in the .308. I was out the door for about $550.

M-1500 in 22-250 also, really seems to shoot well for even though I havent got to put alot of rounds through it yet. Oh yeah and me leaving the store only down and out about $500 wasn't a bad deal either.

Just got a 1500 in .223. Second day I had it I shot my first coyote so I'm definately a fan. Although I do not have much experience with rifles it seems to shoot good.

before deer season I picked up a 1500 with a houge stock in 300 win mag. Love it. After deer season i switched to it and used it all winter for coyotes. Would buy another in a heart beat.

Originally Posted By: satchel357i'm a weatherby vanguard fan so yeah i really like the howas

Ditto!
thumbup1.gif

I have 2 of them, a 223 and a 25-06; both shoot very well.

I have a SS/Synthetic Target/Varmint, in 22-250, and a 300 WSM,
is a blued sporter. Both are accurate rifles. I won both
of mine at DU banquets, but I would buy one, if the need or
urge occurred.

Squeeze

Just got my 1500 Ranchland combo in 223 full camo. So far it shoot great and the action is as smooth as butter. I'm going to work up some loads here soon so it should shoot better than it's doing now with factory ammo. My buddy loves the compact size and the Kings Desert Shadow camo. I think it's going to be a great gun for me.

Back