at what age did you start reloading ? poll

Originally Posted By: skb270616 years old

37 years ago, almost exactly

Not a day of forum reading goes by that I don't learn more about what to do and what not to do with it too.

I've have seen forum members become "experts" in a matter of a few short weeks. They go from "where do I start" to giving out advise in the process.

Point being you never stop learning and just about the time you think you kinow it all, you find out you don't.

Right on

Started with my dad at age 6, and was mostly on my own by age 8 with him setting up each stage for me first. I still have a soft spot in my heart for Herter's equipment and components.
smile.gif

At 8, started with lee loader on 12 gauge shotgun, the old hammer style with paper hulls 51 years ago. Started metalics in my late 20's after I got out of college, first was 45 colt with again a lee loader, graduated to a rockchucker shortly and haven't stopped since.

I started when I was 8 or 9 my father started me out shooting at 7 I watched him reload since before I can remember ... started out on herters single stage and multi stage presses when I was 13 or so we moved up to the dillon 550B which is still what I use today at 33

Originally Posted By: howardsI started at 18....blow my first rifle up at 20 and my first shotgun at 22....I'am 60 now and still handloading. LMAO...still got all yur finners? wow man thats scary stuff.. welcome to PM

Back