Update 5/9/2010 Boondock-Outdoors "Silent Halo Shields"

Got My shade last night and let me tell You .. WHAT A FIT!! It fit perfectly I love it.. Thank you very much.. Very happy with my purchase and for those who contemplate.. don't it's really that nice.!!

Thanks Jeremiah, Pleasure doing business.

-Juan

I am running a free shipping in the Continental US. special for the month of March, as i am trying to raise the funds so that I can become a Predator Masters banner sponser.

Also check out the post of the new improved "Silent Halo Shield"

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been previously asked for pics to show how effectively the "Silent Halo Shields" reduces the halo from lights.
These two pics were taken of a lightforce 170 the first is without a Silent Halo Shield the second is with one on it.
170noSHS.jpg
170withSHS.jpg

These pics were taken with the light held in a ficture and the camera on a tripod

Just wanted to say thank you and GREAT product! wanted one
of these for my cabelas scope light and it was the first one he made for this light. when i recieved it , it fit perfectly and works really well! THANKS again Jeremiah

Paul R.
upstate Ny.

Thank you for the kind words.
I should have better pics to show the effectiveness of the "Silent Halo Shields" this week-end.
Also all current orders have shipped.

Thank you,
Jeremiah Weber

I just added these coil cord covers to the line-up..
They are made of a fleece material and attach to your spotlight cord at one end with a zip-tie. The cord can still stratch as normal, just now the cord does not make noise when going across other equipment. they are $7.00 each.
cordcover.jpg

Thank you,
Jeremiah Weber

I have added new lights to the list for the Silent Halo Shields. Please check out the original post.

Thank you,
Jeremiah Weber

Last edited by a moderator:
Boondock-Outdoors is now a Predator Masters Banner Sponser.

First off we would like to thank all of the people that have supported us ove the last season. Without all of you we wouldnt have been able to make this sponsership jump.

Thank you all,
Jeremiah Weber

Look out for some new products from us in the next few weeks. Including a new line of open and closed reed production calls. The open reeds will be using our very own cast toneboards.
We also will be selling our own turkey and predator hunting diaphragm calls that we make in house.
We have been making and selling all these calls locally for over 5 years now and have had great success with them. Also keep an eye out for new neoprene products to be released.
If you have an products that you would like to see us make please contact us and we will see what we can do to make it a reality..

Once again thank you,
Jeremiah Weber

Back