243 AR

1.) Dtech 243 wssm
2.) Oly arms 243 wssm
3.) Any of the AR10 platform 243. Only because they are bulkier, and have more weight.

+1 on the Dtech or Oly. Just so you know, these fit on the ar15 platform instead of the larger ar10 size. jsgunparts.com has the oly's in stock in 243 and 25 wssm.

I have the DPMS 243. NICE GUN. Also have the R-25 IN 308. I kind of like the camo look of the R-25. 243 ammo is still a good price at walmarts. marty

I prefert the lighter AR15 set up with the .243WSSM (because thats what i have) Mine is from AccuracySystems out of CO but will give a 51% vote to Dtech instead because of his die hard commitment to the WSSM's. He offered to help me get a jamming issue fixed free of charge and he didnt even build it.

the 243 AR10 version is nice as well and ammo is more readily available and you can get better match components (brass) if you reload but it still has a tendency to end up heavier than an AR15 variant.

Not sure what size bullets you want to be slingin at wolves but i'd give the .25WSSM a thought. Even the .260 or .270 7mmWSM version of the AR10. but thats just me

Back