Bucking The Odds on MOJO Outdoors TV

mojoman

MOJO Outdoors TV will feature PM Members Lance Benson and Uriah Wurst of Bucking the Odds Videos this coming week. The first airing will be Sunday night at midnight Eastern - 9 PM West Coast. The next airing will be Tues, middle of the day and the Prime Time airing will be Thursday, 8 PM Eastern - 7 PM Central on PURSUIT Channel (608 Direct TV) and Wild TV in Canada.

Actually, we are one of the few shows that give our complete lineup on our web site along with a host of other information
on where and when to watch. Check it out at:

http://www.mojooutdoors.com/mojotv_.htm

You can also keep up with where we are filming or attending on our Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/MOJOOutdoorsTV
The latest post was a hunt with PM Member Barry Stewart in Texas/New Mexico.

Check it out.

BTW, nothing we can do about the 7 minures of commercials, we
are required to format to the second to the channel's format. Those commercials are who are paying for the channels to bring
this kind of programing to us. Without them, it could only air
on Pay-For-View; wherein you and I would pay directly for it.

Check it out and thanks to all.

That's Outstanding!
thumbup1.gif

I know Lance & Uriah have some good calling and unique knowlege about calling the high country.

I know I'll be tuning in for sure!

For those that don't know, or haven't seen MOJO Outdoors TV, Terry Denmon & crw make one of the BEST Hunting Shows that is on any network.
Each story tells a different story and has a flavor unto itself.
thumbup.gif

I film quite a few shows, and the way Terry does things is the way I would want a show to be made if it were mine.
wink.gif

Barry

I can't wait to see what MOJO has put together out of our footage. They really know how to put together a good show.

The Sportsman's channel doesn't have MOJO Outdoors. See if one of your buddies has Direct TV.

man I wish my cable provider would carry that channel ........ once I get my garage built i am gonna have Direct TV out there in the hunting/fishing/trapping shack

Originally Posted By: SS Stingerman I wish my cable provider would carry that channel ........ once I get my garage built i am gonna have Direct TV out there in the hunting/fishing/trapping shack
The man cave!
grin.gif

Should be a great show!! Are they going to be showing some of the hunts that you already have on youtube or did you send them some new, unseen footage to air? It will be cool seeing what Mike does with the footage for the show. I know Terry is picky about what kind of footage makes it to the show so it will be a good one for sure!!!

Looking forward to the show guys....if it is anything like the YouTube clips, everyone is in for some great coyote action and fantastic scenery.

We are going to have to hook up sometime!
Might just have to extend the Elk trip and bring the guns.
smile.gif

Happy Hunting and God Bless!

Richie
TBR Outdoors

I watched it last night and really enjoyed it. Great job BTO. It looks like mojo compiled a bunch of the youtube videos and picked the ones that really highlighted the close up action. Shotgun kills only. Very entertaining.

Yea they did a real good job! I was very happy. Terry ribbed me pretty hard about my miss...
laugh.gif
I couldn't help but laugh, even though I was laughing at myself.

Lance

You have pay back coming. I just missed 2, up close, with shotgun while hunting with Barry. Actually, did not even get off a shot on one of them. Its a complicated story and I will just wait and tell it on the show, but we were trying out our
new MOJO Puppy Dog with Critter Action tail and real puppy sounds and had 2 run in and attack it and I did not get either
of them.

We can all laugh at me, but remember, we are really in the entertainment business. Nothing more entertaining than a good
miss.

Terry D.

Originally Posted By: mojoman
new MOJO Puppy Dog with Critter Action tail and real puppy sounds

Are these available to purchase yet??

Last edited:
Back