Foxpro SP-55 speaker alternative ?? Radio Shack

VASHTI

Does anyone know if RadioShack sells something compareable to theres, but obviously cheaper?

I did a search on Radio Shack, but kept getting other crap that had nothing to do with what I typed in!

Thanks....

It is not like people are stupid and allow an item to be bought for practaily nothing. When Ebay first got going it was possible to get unbelievable deals. Not anymore. I oft times find the items new at a regular E-tailer for less than I find them on Ebay. Clay you got a super deal for sure

surveillance-video.com has the speco spc-5 speakers for 5.86 apiece. they sound very good. need to watch shipping [beeep], might end up with more in s&h than speakers. As for the radio shack search horn speaker and scroll down. 29.95

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: kudzuthe sp-55 IS a speaker made by fox pro

I was talking about the guy above that wrote this:

"I bought my sp-55 for $11, just go to google shopping, I used it for my homemade e call"

But if he did get a SP55 for $11.00, he did get a heck of a deal.

And NO, I don't think Foxpro MAKES the SP-55 or any other speaker for that matter.

I have the SP-55 speaker and it is awesome. It is great when the volme is down and it sounds great when you are blasting it. I bought mine for like $50 some odd dollars. I dont find that to be expensive at all when I get the sound I get out of it. Great product and great speaker. It would be hard to find a substitute that sounded as good as the SP-55 in such a range of sounds for the money.

ain't it great when people don't do there homework !!!

I don't know WHO makes the speakers for Foxpro, but they are proud enough to put there name on them in large letters.

The Cat. # for the Radio Shack Power Horn is 40-1440

Back