What is this decal!?!?!?

DrunkGoose

On a valentines day mission to keep the girlfriend happy (I got my hunt in this morning, so I had to take her where she wanted to go for dinner) I saw 5 different trucks in a 45 minute drive with a predator decal on their back windows. Every time I was passing one of these trucks (5 different ones), there was the same decal on every one of them. It was a white circle, about 4-5 inches big with a coyote standing broadside. Over that was a red crosshair. It was extremely easy to pick this decal out, especially when my girlfriend started looking for them too. I saw 3 on the way there (45 minutes) and 2 on the way home (another 45 minutes). What is this? It looks extremely familiar, but can't pinpoint what it is. Thanks!

I have one on my truck. It is from predator extreme and it sums things up pretty good. The decal reads
Hunt Hard
Shoot Straight
Kill Clean
APOLOGIZE TO NO ONE!

Predator extreme i've seen three here in olympia recently. I have three of the new Predatormasters stickers there real nice. need to put on [beeep]. Rick

It sounds like Predator Xtremes I don't know why but I've received about 6 magazines free and two of the stickers from them. I decided to subscribe after they stopped coming.

Back