Ritchs Precision Guns

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#1533898 - 02/20/10 10:42 AM Remington R-15 CS (STOCK ONLY)availability?????
1iacrittergetter Offline

Loc: North Central, Iowa
Hi, Does anyone know if you can buy a CS stock from remington for the r-15. Right now I have the fixed stock with 18in.barrel and would like to have the CS stock.The guns still new,but have had it for awhile.I might try trading it if they dont. If they dont can a guy buy a exact duplicate,but in black from bushmaster or somewhere else? I'm thinking of sending it off somewhere for a snow camo paint job anyway,also any suggestions for this? Thanks

#1534328 - 02/20/10 05:47 PM Re: Remington R-15 CS (STOCK ONLY)availability????? [Re: 1iacrittergetter]
17tactical Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Westchester County, NY, USA
Busmaster sells them, the stock # in the bushmaster catalog is incorrect, you have to call and ask for it. they will not ship to states where CS are banned, e.g. New York. I think its $139.00

#1534345 - 02/20/10 06:08 PM Re: Remington R-15 CS (STOCK ONLY)availability????? [Re: 1iacrittergetter]
Uncle_Steve Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Hubbardston,MA
I put a Tapco on mine and love it. Got it from Cabela's $79.00. Cheaper than dirt has them for less and they come in different colors. In Mass we cant have a collapsible so i just put in a roll pin that can be remove to adjust the stock and re-insert it after. Makes it compliant and usable.

Moderator:  SnowmanMo 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.