Luna LN-PRS40 4X Night Vision Scope Group Buy!

Troy

I'm willing to offer up 10 of Luna's LN-PRS40 Night Vision scopes in a special PM group buy. I will run this offer thru March 4th or until we have 10 guys. The cost will be $655 shipped to the lower 48 states only and we will also offer the Extended Range Laser IR Illuminators for a additional $335 with a scope purchase ( I recommend adding the laser light)! If we don't reach 10 guys the scopes will be $699 shipped and Laser Illuminators will be $369 if your still interested. I can be quickly reached thru my contacts in my website below. Hopefully we can save you all a little money here, i haven't seen prices this low offered anywhere else on these products! To see these and other Luna products go to Luna's website

Sorry Wi. residents but you are required to pay sales tax, if you pick it up we'll work something out!

We got a few guys in, but we need more so we can all share in the quantity discount! I can work with anyone that may be waiting for a tax return lol, partical payment will reserve you a scope!

The group buy has ended, we didn't get 10 guys, wrong time of year? Anyway, i don't want those who were interested to miss out so i'm going to take it in the shorts for the first 3 guys that want to still recieve that price as i'll honor the $990 TYD for the scope/ laser setup. once 3 guys try these the price will go back to the regular every day price which is still a fantastic buy on a super scope! To be fair, the first three who commit with payment will get the deal, not the first 3 who say they will take one.

Thanks,

Troy

Hey Folks, Go ahead and get the Laser. I got one for my gen 3 ATN. Unbelievable illumination. Even lets you change focus on the laser to match the angle of view for the scope or a very small dot. Something even the ATN doesn't do well.

I checked it on a hillside and it will light up the trees and field at 800 yards plus.

trying to figure out how to get pics but don't hold your breath.

Any questions feel free to pm me

I got my scope's laser today also, it's no stretch to say you can light up a coon in a tree top at 300 yards and even with my Gen 1 Luna scope i could've easily shot it if i was a good enough shot lol! Seeing beyond 500 yards with the beam concentrated is pretty easy actually even with Gen 1. Another product i highly recommend is the Premium Series Gen 1 Binoculars from Luna specifically in the 3 power version, LN-PB3. At a cost of $599 they are unbelievably bright and clear, i will also give the first 3 guys a chance to try these for a cost of $549 TYD. I wish everyone had the ability to see these optics, how about i get a couple half barrels and everyone comes over for a nightvision party?

Back