Dtech AR Delivery

With Remington R-15 (Byron South) Lower, I'm going to install a Nikon Coyote Scope (3-9x40) with Millet 1" Angle-Loc Extra High Rings.

IMG_1145.jpg

IMG_1150.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

IMG_1149.jpg

I have a 243 WSSM and 20 Tactical on order. I waited on ordering hoping that the big push of white house scare would ease. Big mistake on my part should have jump in and got in line a lot sooner. Oh well, Mikes uppers are worth the wait.

17tactical tell how that yours shoots and what she likes to eat
smile.gif

I've been busier than a beaver making ammo for it. Have already made Hornady 45,40,32grs, Berger 30, 40gr, Nosler 32gr.
I am seriously considering another in 223 WSSM or 20 Practical

I hope you ordered the 20 tact with a 9" twist, thats the ideal rate for heavier bullets in the 48-55 gr range. New Lapua brass is around 1.745" so its perfect for the longer VLD bullets.

Originally Posted By: mikeinlouisianaI have a 243 WSSM and 20 Tactical on order. I waited on ordering hoping that the big push of white house scare would ease. Big mistake on my part should have jump in and got in line a lot sooner. Oh well, Mikes uppers are worth the wait.

17tactical tell how that yours shoots and what she likes to eat
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: 17tacticalI hope you ordered the 20 tact with a 9" twist, thats the ideal rate for heavier bullets in the 48-55 gr range. New Lapua brass is around 1.745" so its perfect for the longer VLD bullets.

I would get a 1:10 or 1:11 for a 20 tactical. To push the heavier bullets at high speeds, the 20 tactical case doesn't have enough capacity. 20 tactical is good for bullets weights in the 30-45gr range.

Originally Posted By: pittercrittertalked to Mike today i orderd on 1-26-09, and he said it will be shipped on wendsday 2-18-2010 cant wait to start wacking some coyotes with, look out coyote's here i come.

Wow, what a long year. Have you got it yet?

Tomorrow it will be 1 year since I ordered my .243 WSSM from Mike and I hope to get that all important phone call here in the next couple of weeks. I should be getting close. I have been buying the little things so that when it arrives I'm ready to go to the range.

blacksheep

Originally Posted By: BLACKSHEEPTomorrow it will be 1 year since I ordered my .243 WSSM from Mike and I hope to get that all important phone call here in the next couple of weeks. I should be getting close. I have been buying the little things so that when it arrives I'm ready to go to the range.

blacksheep

Happy Anniversary

Bought scope, mounts, bullets,primers, and even new brass. Trimmed,flashhole deburred,primer pockets uniformed.Even got benchmark and varget powder. Had H335. Ready to start loading and see what it will do. Just need to hear from Mike.
w00t.gif
Been a year long process though......

Yep got tracking info on my 243wssm will be here on monday can't wait to set it up, perfect timing 10 plus inches of snow coming.Means good coyote humting

Last edited:
Ordered my 243 wssm in april I think. Should have it before I start summer calling. Plenty busy working up loads still for 300 RUM, 40 grainers in 204, and new 22-250 AI. Those 3 guns have been keeping me plenty busy for now. Would still like to find some nice buffered loads for #1 buck shot too. Always out emptying bullets seems trying to beat what is already more than good. Keeps me going during off season.

Back