Winchester backs its customers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuzzytail

Bought a case of Winchester Supreme #2 waterfowl shells last year. Never got around to opening them because I had a couple of boxes left from year before. Finally opened case and threw a couple of boxes in duck bag and off I go. Dark thirty and I load my gun. Fire a couple of rounds at first flight and load again, but this time looking. Split brass everywhere on these new shells. Thirteen of first 25. 249.00 a case, what do i do now. Decided to call Winchester. Five calls later I reached a girl named Cheryl in customer relations.. She asked for the problem and I told her, then the lot number. OK she says we'll send a UPS pickup. Three weeks go by and I receive a very nice letter that states what wrong and that they will replace them.( brass not annealed enough) Today one week later I come home and to my surprise there is a case and a half on porch to replace the case. Winchester has earned a lot of respect from this ole boy in todays economy.....JERE'

I have had one instance where I had a problem with Winchester ammo and my outcome was positive, like your experience with them.

Glad to hear that they took care of you. More often than not we end up hearing the negative CS stories.

Back