Conspiracy Theory

I agree... but it's just a show after all...
I watched only one, the one on the global
warming scam.......and I ask myself If I done
the show or had anything to do with the show,
I would not sleep until every man woman and
child knew what I did......so I guess you have
to take it with a grain of salt.....it's just
a show to make $$$ nothing more or less.....
It's like how can they do that show then go on
to the next one like nothing happened????
Sorry but that's my way of thinking....
I'm more interested in a show on the History ch
called Madhouse because I know alot of the people
on there.........

The one I watched tonight was on the 2012- end of the earth. Bunkers are being built for the rich and the politicians to live in while all the low life people (me and you) die and try to survive the holocaust. It said that Denver airport is built over the largest underground facility that is known.

Kinda of the same thing....I didn't watch it...
I really believe in the Bible, no man knoeth...
also the wealthy will be crying and the meek shall
inheirit the earth....The earth won't be destroyed...
you know the drill....besides I've got so much
clutter in my mind I can't absorb any more....
I think the movie (Shooter) is close to the way the
world works, What do you think?

Quote:It said that Denver airport is built over the largest underground facility that is known.

Where did all the dirt and rock go?
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Evil_Lurker Quote:It said that Denver airport is built over the largest underground facility that is known.

Where did all the dirt and rock go?
wink.gif

I wondered why all the runways looked elevated.
sneaky2.gif

Quote:I wondered why all the runways looked elevated.

laugh.gif

I read some of the "reports" on the alleged size of the tunnels (some claimed they went under the Rocky Mountains and ended in California).
Considering the time and effort it took to dig a tunnel under the Englich Channel, through chalk, and the amounts of tailings produced, I don't believe it's remotely possible.

To get the tailings out of the tunnels, you would either have to truck them back to the start, or drill a series of openings to the surface and lift them out to make a "gopher hole" string all the way from Denver to California.
To keep that hidden would be a real big "conspiracy".

just reading through didn't watch anything but just know that it will be the lowlifes {you & me} that survive.oney can't buy what isn't being sold

I particularly liked the one about the mind control machine in Alaska. Never mind that it's a site for low frequency communications to submerged US submarines.

I was in a motel in Phoenix when I saw part of the show claiming that there were explosives set in the Twin Towers on 9/11. Seems ol' Jesse wants to make common folks into Truthers. His thinking is right in line with Art Bell, Janine Garofalo and Rosie O'Donnell.

This stuff isn't good for the nation.

Jesse Ventura is a dirtbag. These idiots don't realize that Clinton was the foirst to have info about the pending attack and did nothing because of his candy [beeep] policies. You cannot cover that stuff up, anything to blame the other guy. Its all about money and idiots that believe it.

Originally Posted By: pk1I particularly liked the one about the mind control machine in Alaska. Never mind that it's a site for low frequency communications to submerged US submarines.

I was in a motel in Phoenix when I saw part of the show claiming that there were explosives set in the Twin Towers on 9/11. Seems ol' Jesse wants to make common folks into Truthers. His thinking is right in line with Art Bell, Janine Garofalo and Rosie O'Donnell.

This stuff isn't good for the nation.
ahhh, someone see's the real ventura. +1

The best part of Jesse V's shows was listening to Opie and Anthony tear him apart on sirius XM the morning after it was aired.

Here is a video of Jesse getting creamed in an arguement with them on air. He walks off. Not safe for work, prob contains some swears, but its not that bad.

lets see we, did the runway lights at DIA was there during construction and i never saw any underground construction.
i'd say jessy is fos
if they were building something we would have bid on the project.

I remember when the Greenbrier was labeled a "conspiracy theory". Now they give tours of this "theory" and profiled it on the History Channel:

Bunker History
Construction began in 1958 on the 112,544-square-foot bunker, which was built 720 feet into the hillside under The Greenbrier's West Virginia Wing.

Once complete in 1961, the facility was maintained in a constant state of readiness by a small group of government employees working undercover as Forsythe Associates, a company hired by the resort for audio/visual support services.

During its Eisenhower-Era use, the bunker provided the following:

Four entrances; three to The Greenbrier's grounds and one to the main building
25-ton blast door that opens with only 50 lbs. of pressure
Decontamination chambers
18 dormitories, designed to accommodate over 1,100 people
Power plant with purification equipment and three 25,000-gallon water storage tanks
Three 14,000-gallon diesel fuel storage tanks
Communications area, including television production area and audio recording booths
Clinic with 12 hospital beds, medical and dental operating rooms
Laboratory
Pharmacy
Intensive care unit
Cafeteria
Meeting rooms for the House and Senate, the Governor's Hall and Mountaineer room
Over the 30 years that it was an active facility, communications and other equipment were updated, keeping the bunker at full-operation status. The location of the facility, critical to its effectiveness, remained a secret for more than three decades.

On May 31, 1992, The Washington Post published an article, "The Last Resort" which exposed the facility. In 1995, the US government ended the lease agreement with The Greenbrier, and later that year, the resort began offering tours of the historic facility.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the years, I've watched many theories come and go...Some with some substance, most without...

With a little imagination and logic, and a lot of useless time, most people can spin any kind of doomsday prophecy..

While it's fun to speculate, and necessary to be prepared for normal upsets in schedules (flood, earthquake,tornado,etc.)...concentration on "the End of the World" can cause a psychosis in emotionally weak people...

Ask your self a couple of questions.... If a major, world wide catastrophe were to happen....Would you really want to be a "survivor"??....Would you want your kids, or grandkids, to be survivors???

Considering the lack of food/water, potential 'nuclear winter', disease, and death from eventual starvation or dehydration..

I don't trust our government, or many other people/groups to look after the welfare if mine, or myself, especially if their welfare is threatened as well...and I know that I don't have the skills, or resources, to survive alone on a long term (2-5 years) basis, if I wanted to...

I'd rather 'go out' with the first wave than exist temporarily in long term misery and isolation... I know that may sound a little morbid to some and fatalistic to others...

It's been said many times that there is some element of truth to every conspiracy theory. The trick is to determine the degree of truth and to differentiate between the fact and the fiction. I do know that hanging the monicker of "conspiracy theory" on a controversial theory is an effective method for discrediting that theory. The technique was used by Stalin and Hitler to deceive the public regarding the mass murders being committed in the gulags and concentration camps. It proved to be very effective.

ADK, I know what you are saying... I can write up a scenario with enough facts that will lead the average citizen that doesn't trust our government to seriously consider that a couple of long term, embedded officials were behind the scenes, involving the crashing of aircraft in to the World Trade Center Towers and the Pentagon...

But to what purpose??? All it would do would be to apply questions of discredit to a few government officials that don't deserve the scrutiny...

It's kind of like Dan Brown's "The DaVinci Code", that develops a story that is totally believable and possible, until you start looking at some of the factual elements and once you find one, or two, that is in error, you have to question the total premise...

Back