Best 10 Round CLips

I have some Bushmaster and DPMS 10 round MAGAZINES. They seem to work well. I agree with you, 10 rounds is enough in a hunting situation. I almost never use my 20 or 30 rounders. I wish PMags came in 10's.

kevlars

Not sure where the best place to find them is, but I have had good luck with CProducts 10 rounder. I wish they had PMags in 10's as well.

Originally Posted By: stealthmanNot sure where the best place to find them is, but I have had good luck with CProducts 10 rounder. I wish they had PMags in 10's as well.

Ditto, I have really good performance from CProduct's 5 and 10rd mags. Google the name, they have a website and you can buy direct.

Last edited:
Try 44mag.com they have the C-Products 5, 10, 20, 30 round mags.

I use the 10rd mags quite a bit, never had any problem with them.

I use the C Products 10 rnd for my predator rifle. It is a good mag imo.

However come on Magpul-make some 10 rounders for us predator hunters-you would sell a ton of em. The P mags are so ergonomically comfortable and work great. TnTnTn

RickyB, When I was down at the PM Hunt, one of our sponsors was selling some 5 & 10 round AR mags there... I bought one, but haven't had a chance to try it out yet...due to crappy weather...

You might want to give them a call, as the magazine looks really good and fits well in all three of my receivers..not too tight, but no 'slop' either..

Specialized Dynamics, www.specializeddynamics.com or give them a call at 480-968-2151 (AZ)

I'd let the know that you are a PM member and were referred by another...

I have a few 5 round mags that I got from MidwestPX.com he also makes 10 rounders.

This guy does excellent work and the mags are great .

5/10 rnd mags

Mike

Last edited:
Thanks guys I really appreciate all of the input.

MKG it looks like those are Pmags that this guy has redone to mkae 10 round clips. He wants 20.00 a piece and you can get a upgrade for five bucks. If you order over 125.00 shipping is free. What do you think retail will be on the 10 round pmags from midway . Oldturtle I have a call in to the people who you listed. I couldn't find them on their website. Thanks guys. Rick

Last edited:
I just picked up some Flush fit 10 rounders from ProMag, they work well, and they also make a five rounder that is the same size. I paid $14 each

rickyb that's exactly what they are. I have three and they are 100% reliable. I needed 5 rounders because in VA we have a round limit of 5 for hunting. These were the best alternative I found.
I have no idea what the cost will be for the original 10 round PMAGS . I would imagine somewhere in the $15 range and who knows when they will be available. I would imagine they will be in high demand .

What was the $5 upgrade, follower ? I didn't see that when I ordered mine.

Mike

Mike here was his reply on the upgrade: The Ranger Plate upgrade adds a looped baseplate for easier extraction from the magwell.

I think I will grab 2 of these and then just wait. Rick

Originally Posted By: yoteslayer77Because nobody else wanted to correct Rick.

Magazines are not clips

I beg to differ! Look at the first post...Mine! I capitalized magazines, to be subtle about my correction.
thumbup.gif

kevlars

Not sure if you fellas were hoping to get a shorter mag from MAGPUL...but it doesnt appear that will be the case.

From what I can gather...they are using the standard size of the 20 round mag and are just implementing a mechanism to reduce capacity so the mag will hold 5, 10 or 15 rounds. Essentially, a plug. and MSRP is $13.95.

PMAG.jpg

Back