DPMS 204 Upper

Toofless

Anyone using one of these?Function good? accuracy? If I thought they would fit up with one of my RRa lowers I Would order one today. Opinions please--

There should be no difference in the casting, between a .204 and a .223...I have one of each and they both fit in the same lower just fine...They even use the same magazines...

The only time you will normally run into a 'fit' problem is if you try to mate up a Colt upper or lower with a non-Colt part due to the different pin sizes...and they make adapters for that situation..

I shoot one. It shoots nice, accurate, but it heavy to tote around all day. Ive done it and will do it again but it gets to you by the end of the day. All in all a very nice upper you wont be disappointed at all.

I have the DMPS LR-.204 . With scope, bipod, and fully loaded clip it weighs in at around 14-15 lbs, which doesn't bother me like it does most. Heavy but steady. Shoots good. It will match up to your RRA. The rifle itself is 10.25 lbs empty so I would have to guess that the upper alone is 7-7.5 lbs. I'm pretty impressed with the caliber, it is a laser. The only thing I have killed with it was a badger. If your looking for a .204 and the weight of this particular upper doesn't bother you, I think you'll be very happy. I am! Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Back