Tactical Night Vision

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#1531282 - 02/18/10 01:37 AM The best light!!! Period, so far...
Chad Walk Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: New Mexico/Virginia
As alot of you may know, just about all of the predator hunting I do is in the dark....I have tried every light in the predator hunting world and on the coon hunting end of it also....I have come across a light that is unbelievable!!!!This is a light you can shine and shoot by with also!!! This is the Fenix light....This light is the TK30....This light is listed at 630 Lumens and let me tell you it is bright!!! I have mine mounted on a R-15 with a mount that Fenix offers also...This light is only about $150.00...If you dont wont chords to deal with, then this is the light!!! As far as burn time goes I have bought extra rechargeable batteries and keep them in my pocket...I get about 4hrs of continues burn time off of each fresh battery change....I honesly think this is the best of both worlds as far as shining and shooting all in one light....Dont get me wrong, Light Force makes a great light and I have taken lots of predators with one but as far as not lugging around a battery and not dealing with chords then you guys need to take a look at this one....This is my opinion and I really like this light...Here is the link and some pics of the light on my rifle...

Check it out here...
http://www.fenixlight.com/viewproduct.asp?id=109

Happy hunting!!!

Chad

#1531314 - 02/18/10 02:54 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Chad Walk]
taterridge Offline

Loc: Henry county va.
Thats a great looking light Chad. I was wondering what setting you run it on for scanning then for the shot. Also how easily does it go from the gun bracket to hand held for scanning. I seen these lights on the maxpedition web site when I ordered a pack a few months ago and really liked them. I have a 60 lumen flashlight and think it's bright so I can't imagine how bright this thing is even with the red filter.

#1531349 - 02/18/10 06:42 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: taterridge]
mbowerma Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Central NY
Chad I am glad you discovered this light. It is extremely well made and reasonably priced. There are other brands which preform as well also. I have been touting this type of light for a couple of years. There are also ways to mount it to a scope. Good info Chad. The heavy battery and wire thing is what made me gravitate to LED in the first place and the technology has improved vastly in the last couple of years.

#1531374 - 02/18/10 07:35 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: mbowerma]
hillbilly1 Offline
Custom Call Maker

Loc: WV
Good looking setup you got going there bud! You better make sure it's all accounted for Sunday evening sneaky2 or it might have a new home!!! I'd get it back to you around the end of July sometime... tt2

Are you using this light for scanning and shooting, or just shooting? If it's just a shooter, seems like the pressure switch they have on the website would be a good addition to it.

#1531389 - 02/18/10 07:54 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: hillbilly1]
mbowerma Offline
Die Hard Member

Hillbilly, I don't know what Chad does but when I am scanning and pick up eyes I see if the critter is responding. If it is I then switch to the gun light and use that to follow it in. I don't use a pressure switch even though I have them. I just turn on the light and leave it on. Pressure switches have a tendency to fail at the wrong time, for me at least.

#1531547 - 02/18/10 10:53 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: mbowerma]
Chad Walk Offline
Die Hard Member III

Originally Posted By: mbowerma
Hillbilly, I don't know what Chad does but when I am scanning and pick up eyes I see if the critter is responding. If it is I then switch to the gun light and use that to follow it in. I don't use a pressure switch even though I have them. I just turn on the light and leave it on. Pressure switches have a tendency to fail at the wrong time, for me at least.

mbowerma is right...I dont use a pressure switch...I just turn it on at the back of the light and leave it on...I have found other lights on ebay that are cheaper and have more lumens...Here is another light that Im looking at also...I think this would be a good one too.. thumbup1

http://cgi.ebay.com/MTE-M3-2I-Flashlight...=item3efd0ae829

Chad

#1531593 - 02/18/10 11:43 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Chad Walk]
VaHowler Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Sussex,Va USA
Hey Chad, that looks like a pretty good set up. Is that a Butler Creek scope cap with red filter or a Fenix accessory? I didn't see the picatinny mount on their website either. Looks like it only weighs about 7-8 oz. without batteries. Might have to try one. thanks for the heads up!

Kevin

#1531737 - 02/18/10 02:11 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: VaHowler]
Yotes2Call Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Buffalo, Wyoming
could you positively identify an animal and shoot out to 300 + yards with this like you can a Lightforce ?

TEAM FOXPRO MEMBER

#1531754 - 02/18/10 02:27 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Yotes2Call]
dzlfarmboy Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Maryland
Originally Posted By: Yotes2Call
could you positively identify an animal and shoot out to 300 + yards with this like you can a Lightforce ?

You must have good eyes if you can identify and shoot 300+yds with a light force. We hunt with a 170 and 2 140's, and we can barely pull off 200+yd Fox shots.
Stevens .22LR
Benelli SBE II Wetlands
Rem 870 Express Super Magnum

#1531777 - 02/18/10 02:56 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: dzlfarmboy]
mbowerma Offline
Die Hard Member

Originally Posted By: dzlfarmboy

You must have good eyes if you can identify and shoot 300+yds with a light force. We hunt with a 170 and 2 140's, and we can barely pull off 200+yd Fox shots.

Exactly. I don't put much stead in any claims of 300 yard positive ID's with any light.

#1531787 - 02/18/10 03:03 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: mbowerma]
Yotes2Call Offline
Die Hard Member III

In Wyoming, that is a very realistic shot. We run our Leica BRF's to confirm all ranges at night. One of us is running light and rangefinder and other is designated shooter with scope mounted light.

The Binocular / rangefinder combo is great for identification and ranging. We have so many deer and antelope, you have to know what your possible target is. Bobcats will show too and are illegal to shoot here at night.

Just looking for something more portable for the longer walks.

Guess I'll stick with what I know works !

Edited by Yotes2Call (02/18/10 03:08 PM)
Edit Reason: bobcats

TEAM FOXPRO MEMBER

#1531987 - 02/18/10 06:46 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Chad Walk]
psdavidson Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: wv
Originally Posted By: Chad Walk

mbowerma is right...I dont use a pressure switch...I just turn it on at the back of the light and leave it on...I have found other lights on ebay that are cheaper and have more lumens...Here is another light that Im looking at also...I think this would be a good one too.. thumbup1

Chad
get it cheaper here link where did you get the red cap for your light?

#1533068 - 02/19/10 03:17 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: psdavidson]
BIBSMACHINE1957 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: colo
www.batteryjunction.com has the tk30 for 140.00

#1533257 - 02/19/10 06:28 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: BIBSMACHINE1957]
Fox Commander Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
Nice light! How does the mount attach on the gun? I couldnt find it at the website.

#1533412 - 02/19/10 08:48 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Fox Commander]
hardcoreH67 Offline

Loc: Montrose Co
Where did you purchase the light and bracket? I cannot find them online.

#1533884 - 02/20/10 10:25 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: hardcoreH67]
ultramag Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: New York
What ,the predator light is out now?

#1533924 - 02/20/10 11:09 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: ultramag]
happyyoter Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: WV.PA
seen this for 99 on sale looks like chads light...but 450 lumens

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/guide-gear-450-lumen-tactical-flashlight-black.aspx?a=556266

hope beagler answered your questions he has both lights and is a hunter..so he can give you the facts on the 2....

#1533996 - 02/20/10 12:10 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: happyyoter]
smsnyder Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Western PA
I agree. I have bought allmost every light on the market. This Cree light is the best. Super powerful and it lasts along time on the batteries. A real winner.

#1534010 - 02/20/10 12:21 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: smsnyder]
smsnyder Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Western PA
Go to DXDEALEXTREME on the web. You buy these lights alot cheaper. The light i have is a CREE XR-E Multi-power 7.4-17 V.I love the light. Prices are $35.00 to $45.00 The best is the Unifire VF 1500 L. PRICED AT $67.21. 1100 LUMINS

Edited by smsnyder (02/20/10 12:45 PM)

#1534073 - 02/20/10 01:33 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: smsnyder]
psdavidson Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: wv
yeah, i posted a link to one. see my above post

#1534493 - 02/20/10 08:36 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Chad Walk]
beaner Offline

Loc: maple grove mn
were did you get your light mount. that one on your gun does not look like the one on there web page. THis lite looks great althoe in minnesota you can only shoot shotgun after sunset and the light mount they sell looks to big for a shotgun.

#1534908 - 02/21/10 07:49 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: beaner]
mbowerma Offline
Die Hard Member

That mount fits on any Picatinny rail.
Here is something you could use on your shotgun barrel.

http://www.combathunting.com/REMINGTON_870-ATI_Shotgun_Flashlight_Laser_Barrel_Clamp_Stud.html

#1535032 - 02/21/10 10:36 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: psdavidson]
FurFlyin' Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Northeast AL
Where do you get a red lense?

#1535258 - 02/21/10 01:51 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: FurFlyin']
mbowerma Offline
Die Hard Member

Originally Posted By: FurFlyin'
Where do you get a red lense?

Here use a caliper and measure the flash light head.

http://www.riflemagazine.com/catalog/detail.cfm?page=1&Productid=1252&subcategoryid=77

I made this post some time ago here and on another site
it effectivly shows what red filters do to LED light.

Traditional white power LEDs don't have much of a red component at all, so a red filter on such a light will significantly reduce output. Which maybe is why the folks using LED for spotting are finding that the critters don't seem to spook. Because with a red filter on an incandescent spotlight what you are doing is removing the red from the lights output even though you see red.

Secondly the red filter reduces the light output buy near 50 percent. Oft times more on an LED based light.

These photos were taken 36 inches from a white (eggshell) wall at 1/25 of a second.

The light is what is is a Surefire clone the filter was a Surefire red filter. The light generates 120 lumen's.

First no red filter you can see a slightly bluish tint typical of an LED.

Second picture is with red filter you can see how much the filter reduces the output.

Just thought some of you folks might be interested. I'm pretty sure you don't want to filter your LED flash or spotting lights.

As an aside the light being used will easily ID my black lab at 50 yards naked eye and further using a scope.

#1535362 - 02/21/10 03:24 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: mbowerma]
happyyoter Offline
Die Hard Member II

the red may not shine a beam as far...but it will light up a coyotes eyes better than white...use a white light in this snow...it looks like everything is right in your face..tried it last night with my led headlamp......put it on red..and could see 5 times further through the woods...and i have not seen a deer that didnt run when entering a field with a white led..you look down for 1 second and there gone....

#1536484 - 02/22/10 12:46 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: happyyoter]
Yellowhammer Offline
admin/moderator

Loc: Huntington, Texas
I didn't see a mount on their website, I must not be looking in the right place.

"No prize is greater than the effort taken to acheive it"

- Aldo Leopold, The Father of Wildlife Management

#1536498 - 02/22/10 01:04 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: psdavidson]
BabaOriley Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: MN
Originally Posted By: psdavidson

Chad
get it cheaper here link where did you get the red cap for your light?

Not the same.

Lens: Plastic Lens
Reflector: Plastic Smooth/SMO Reflector

#1536659 - 02/22/10 03:34 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: BabaOriley]
NY Yote28 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Upstate, NY
I went with the predator light and it is very bright.I used the light all weekend and only charged it up on Friday. This light is top of the line and well worth the money. To date this is the BEST light I have seen and hunted with..

I did use the amber lens and it still was plenty bright on low to shoot 125-150 with a positive ID..and it didn't scare any animals.

I called in 3 foxes, 1 coyote and a bobcat and all the animals never ran from the light..

#1536671 - 02/22/10 03:45 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: NY Yote28]
killcoyotes Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: rochester, ny
ny yote 28, i`m glad your happy with your new predator light and hope you get plenty of kills with it. also thanks for the positive feedback.

#1536684 - 02/22/10 03:55 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: killcoyotes]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Loc: Lovington, NM
Quote:
I went with the predator light and it is very bright.I used the light all weekend and only charged it up on Friday. This light is top of the line and well worth the money. To date this is the BEST light I have seen and hunted with..

I agree 100%. I use my predator light very often. I haven't put it on the charger since December. Still running very strong! That impresses me the most.

Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1536713 - 02/22/10 04:25 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: NY Yote28]
happyyoter Offline
Die Hard Member II

glad you like the light...pics of the fur????
Tony...not being smart at all but it is nearly march...and you havent charged it since december....guess it must be a better light than i thought....

Edited by happyyoter (02/22/10 04:29 PM)

#1536828 - 02/22/10 05:50 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: happyyoter]
NY Yote28 Offline
Seasoned Member

Happy

fox and bobcat season is over here for us in NY...that bobcat sat 10 yards away from me... drool oh well more stock for next year...the yote got downwind fast and I never pulled the trigger...

NY Yote

#1536875 - 02/22/10 06:25 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: NY Yote28]
mbowerma Offline
Die Hard Member

Well I see we moved away from original post to more advertising. Mention a light and that is where it goes.

I would think if the light has not been recharged since December that it only sees limited use. Just a guess though.

By the way the Predator light is a neat unit. But it is priced at least 3 times what it is worth. That is MY opinion others see it as worth what they pay. That is THEIR opinion. It just gets pushed to hard.

#1536887 - 02/22/10 06:38 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: mbowerma]
NY Yote28 Offline
Seasoned Member

Well I see we moved away from original post to more advertising. Mention a light and that is where it goes.

Who died and left you to be the "Cop" of these forums...?? no one just mind your own business... I'm just happy with my light and have 100% right to express it..

#1537013 - 02/22/10 07:52 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: NY Yote28]
Takem Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Southeast PA
"Getting pushed" by people that have nothing to gain from it. I like hearing about all the lights out they're and the opinions that go with them.

#1537143 - 02/22/10 09:02 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Takem]
mbowerma Offline
Die Hard Member

Takem, there was no arguing in my PM wish you would have read it before deleting it.

#1537219 - 02/22/10 09:55 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Chad Walk]
WI Predator Hunter Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: SE Wisconsin
Chad,
Like others, I appreciate reading about all the light options that are available. I trust the opinions on this site because the majority of guys on here have real world experience with the products they talk about. This looks like a great light at a good price. I am curious though, because not to long ago I remember reading your review on the Predator light. With you having used both, what makes the Fenix light better than the Predator light in your opinion? Thanks.

#1537384 - 02/22/10 11:26 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: WI Predator Hunter]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Quote:
I would think if the light has not been recharged since December that it only sees limited use. Just a guess though.

I agree with you....it IS just a guess on your part. smile

I guarantee that I haven't charged it since December, as I took the charger with me on a trip in December and haven't been able to find it, since then. I use the light...alot, as I guide hunters about 20-25 days a month. There is not a single night of calling that I don't have the predator light with me. In addition, I use it when feeding my dogs almost every night, as a flashlight.

This is not a sales pitch or advertisment, as I have nothing to gain.

Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1537658 - 02/23/10 08:57 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: TonyTebbe]
Redtail204 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: NEPA
Originally Posted By: TonyTebbe
Quote:

I guarantee that I haven't charged it since December, as I took the charger with me on a trip in December and haven't been able to find it, since then. I use the light...alot, as I guide hunters about 20-25 days a month. There is not a single night of calling that I don't have the predator light with me. In addition, I use it when feeding my dogs almost every night, as a flashlight.

Tony

I would guess with the run times from the manufacture of only four hours on high and twenty on low that you have been using it on low since December or you have magic batteries...

•Approximately 20 hour burn time on low and approximately 4 hours on high - from the distributors web site....

#1537694 - 02/23/10 09:18 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Redtail204]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Yes, I use it on low. No need running it on high, unless I'm really working hard on a recovery.

Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1542413 - 02/27/10 09:55 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: psdavidson]
Yotes2Call Offline
Die Hard Member III

tag ^

TEAM FOXPRO MEMBER

#1542857 - 02/27/10 07:11 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Yotes2Call]
4949shooter Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: New Jersey Republik
I don't know about the lights, but this is the most interesting thread I have read in the night calling forum in a while.

Chad, as you were a big proponent of the predator light, I too would like to hear your experiences with each light.

What made you switch?

Thanks,

Nick

#1545380 - 03/01/10 10:39 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: TonyTebbe]
Kino M Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Rockport, In.
Originally Posted By: TonyTebbe
Quote:

Tony

Tony, not to be an azz or call out, but I also find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that the predator light used "guide hunters about 20-25 days a month" (your words, not mine) and still be going strong from december to almost march is pretty far fetched.....I have done the math on your claims and I simply can't make it all add up.
I hunt alot in Indiana at night and own 2 LF 170s for the rifles and run a custom LED K-Light out of texas that IS the baddest proffessional coon hunting light on the market period, and coon hunters spend alot more hours out at night than predator hunters! My K-Light is a custom 21V 9amp hour LED that is almost as bright as the LF 170 but will burn around 28 hours on high and I GUARANTEE that the predator light isnt even half the light as a K-Light with the G2 head and I still gotta charge mine! If you TRULY want an AWESOME light, check out the K-Light made be Mike Kelly in TEXAS (not china).If you need their # pm me and I will give to you,and NO I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO GAIN FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!! If you can find ANYTHING better than a K-Light, be sure to let me know as I have NOT and look all the time!

Edited by Kino M (03/01/10 11:20 PM)

#1545624 - 03/02/10 05:15 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Kino M]
killcoyotes Offline
Seasoned Member

kino, i`ve been coonhunting for over 34 years and have seen and tried every light out there. i`ve even owned most brands. my hunting parnters even own k-lights, but they never use them any more, just thier predator lights. we hunt hard in the nite hunts every wends & fri in the pkc and sat. in the ukc. we`re out to win, so we need a light that will get it done. k-light does make a very nice light, but don`t be fooled as to where the parts come from. mike puts them together in texas, but the parts are made somewhere else.

let me say again, mike kelley makes a very good light and does alot for the coonhunting community. the difference is you still need a battery pack and a cord for the k-light, not for the predator light.

#1545751 - 03/02/10 09:02 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: killcoyotes]
Kino M Offline
Seasoned Member

Originally Posted By: killcoyotes
kino, i`ve been coonhunting for over 34 years and have seen and tried every light out there. i`ve even owned most brands. my hunting parnters even own k-lights, but they never use them any more, just thier predator lights. we hunt hard in the nite hunts every wends & fri in the pkc and sat. in the ukc. we`re out to win, so we need a light that will get it done. k-light does make a very nice light, but don`t be fooled as to where the parts come from. mike puts them together in texas, but the parts are made somewhere else.

let me say again, mike kelley makes a very good light and does alot for the coonhunting community. the difference is you still need a battery pack and a cord for the k-light, not for the predator light.

Okay, so what you are saying is that the predator light is BRIGHTER AND HOLDS A CHARGE LONGER than the new G2 head that was only released to the public last month or the K9 that was released in the fall (maybe october)???????? Again, I find it hard to believe that your friends OWN K9 and G2 heads and "they never use them any more, just thier predator lights" (your words not mine). Lets be SURE you are comparing apples to apples. In fact, what models do your buddys own?? I know for a fact that the G2 head had only been available for no longer than a week(january)to the public when we ordered two of them, not to mention I also own the K9 head which is also LED, so my experiance is NOT "from a buddys, cousins uncles boyfriends dad".
You are correct that the K-Light does use a battery pack as do ALL lights. The K-Light has a much bigger battery pack than the predator light and that is why you get a much brighter light with a longer run time. However, it does have a cord (which I would love to get away from!!!)running from the pack to the head.
Seems like there are a few guys here that are hung up on this predator light. IF and I say IF it truly IS brighter and holds a charge longer than the G2 and K9 K-Lights we run I WILL OWN one and could care less what it cost! In fact, I PRAY that there is a booth for predator lights at the world expo as I AM BRINGING my lights with me to compare heads up for myself to put an end to all this blah blah blah or, buy a predator light!!! Again, I do not have a thing to do with K-Lights, nor do I sell them, they are just the brightest, longest lasting LED light on the market and I have spent ALOT of money over the years on junk!
Come on march 20th!!! K-Light VS Predator light for the title!!!

#1545772 - 03/02/10 09:32 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Kino M]
Takem Offline
Die Hard Member

Why do you care if people buy and recommend lights other than the one you prefer ? I could care less which is brighter. I just want to get rid of the wires and battery while being able to ID within shotgun range. That would be fantastic. I'm told the predator light will do that.

Edited by Takem (03/02/10 09:34 AM)

#1545784 - 03/02/10 09:41 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Takem]
Kenawell1 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: CENTRAL PA
Always ends up with arguments.
Dave

#1545970 - 03/02/10 02:06 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Kenawell1]
mdc Offline

Loc: ca
I just remembered why i rarely make posts. Takem, i have one, and it will do that just fine.

#1546051 - 03/02/10 04:02 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: mdc]
family guy Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Illinois
Takem, I just bought one for that reason, it is going to work great.

#1546207 - 03/02/10 06:37 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: family guy]
killcoyotes Offline
Seasoned Member

kino, i`m not on here to have a fight or any kind of argument. i also never stated that the predator light was brighter or not than the G2 or about the burn times.i am glad that your very happy with your G2 as i`ve stated many times before, we`ve never meant for the predator light to be for everyone.

once again, i will say that mike(k-lights) builds a very nice product and has help out the coonhunting market for years in a big way.

#1546291 - 03/02/10 07:52 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Takem]
Kino M Offline
Seasoned Member

Originally Posted By: Takem
Why do you care if people buy and recommend lights other than the one you prefer ? I could care less which is brighter. I just want to get rid of the wires and battery while being able to ID within shotgun range. That would be fantastic. I'm told the predator light will do that.

Guys I never intended this to be an argument. The title of this thread is "Best Light Period, So Far"
My intent was to comment on the best light I have had experiance with, and that said, it is the K-light. I realize that each persons intended use of light is different, i.e. shotgunners need a little more flood and not near the brightness requirement of a rifleman. On the other hand, a rifleman needs a pencil spot and the more brightness the better when it comes time to shoot. When you have a very bright light, it obviously requires more amperage to power the bulbs and have a long run time. Simple physics really. I assure you that even as a shotgunner, if you have a brighter light YOU WILL USE the added lumen. Not all the time, but I guarantee you will use it. We do EVERYTHING possible to identify our targets before pulling the trigger and that is all the way to shooting across an open field to shooting a shotgun at foxes in sage grass. To do this, I want the brightest, longest lasting light money can buy. The moon phase also has alot to do with the brightness of how a light appears. A marginal light on a new moon will suck on a full moon. I also run LF 170s on the rifles. If we have the time to turn on the LF before the shot, we use the LF to take the shot. In a rush situation where you have to shoot right now, the animal is usually always close and the K-Light is more than adequate. In fact, out to 150 yards it is WAY more than needed. For scanning and shooting at close incounters or strictly shotgunning, the K-light is what is used. This is the most efficient method for killinh night time game we have found. We cannot hunt from truck like in texas so more crap is needed (our opinion!).

So, to those who could "care less which is brighter" cause I shoot a shotgun, well think about the guys on here that use rifles that NEED something brighter. We do it all and hunt every imaginal terrain posible so it requires more gear. Two sides to every coin!

#1547553 - 03/03/10 09:23 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Kino M]
McDonald Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Upstate NY
Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge...... They all do the job, just which one fits you the best. I think instead of trying to assign the "Best" light it is important to give the features and how it tested out to see what is the best fit for the individual. No argument, the light I have might not be the best for someone else, that is why I'm glad we have many products to chose from. Kudos to all these lights and thanks to the people developing them and making them available, it really makes my life easier.

#1547954 - 03/04/10 08:44 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: McDonald]
WI Predator Hunter Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: SE Wisconsin
Originally Posted By: McDonald
Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge...... They all do the job, just which one fits you the best. I think instead of trying to assign the "Best" light it is important to give the features and how it tested out to see what is the best fit for the individual. No argument, the light I have might not be the best for someone else, that is why I'm glad we have many products to chose from. Kudos to all these lights and thanks to the people developing them and making them available, it really makes my life easier.

+1! My thoughts exactly!

#1548758 - 03/04/10 08:53 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Chad Walk]
fivecoats Offline

Loc: Nebraska
Anyone tried one of these out yet.4100 lumens, Gonna need some spare bateries for sure.

http://www.wickedlasers.com/lasers/The_Torch-74-41.html

Edited by fivecoats (03/04/10 08:56 PM)

#1549276 - 03/05/10 10:19 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: fivecoats]
THERMOLOK Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: CHESTERFIELD, VIRGINIA USA
Heck, you dont need a gun with this light....could one hook it up to a larger battery for a longer run time? Then you could blind the predators and use a net to retrieve them....lmbo

Articles in Va Game and Fish Oct 2009
North American Hunter- 2011
Predator Extreme April 2012
SD AR.17
Jesus is Lord!

#1549453 - 03/05/10 03:03 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: THERMOLOK]
Kenawell1 Offline
Seasoned Member

geez the light did more advertising on how much heat it put out then the actual beam.

I like the predator because its wireless,light,compact, small battery, bright. the smartlight still has IMO, bulky hardhat, has a small battery seems like. Whats 269 when people spend more then that on camo, calls, and any other hunting items.. It all depends on ur style of hunting some love it some hate it.

#1549627 - 03/05/10 06:20 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Kenawell1]
Takem Offline
Die Hard Member

Good point kenawell1. I just blew through 100 bucks in shotgun shells trying to find a new load. Still haven't found it.

#1549649 - 03/05/10 06:57 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Takem]
Kenawell1 Offline
Seasoned Member

takem,
I assume your reloading right? lol

#1549822 - 03/05/10 09:21 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Kenawell1]
Takem Offline
Die Hard Member

No. Something I've been wanting to get into. Especially with the price of these high density loads. It's painful to buy a 10 round box for 35 bucks and it doesn't pattern well. Yesterday was 4 boxes, 2 guns and 6 chokes. Ow. Just playing around really. Looking for the magical 50 yard pattern.

#1549882 - 03/05/10 10:05 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Takem]
Kenawell1 Offline
Seasoned Member

Hmm I did the same thing today with 2 shots , one at 25 and one at 48=50 yards. We loaded 1-3/8 once shot of number 6 shot. we shot some "junk shells first to play then tested our load.
You know it all depends on how much you spend on shells say per week/month . Thats where you decide if getting the itmes and componets needed will be worth it for how much you shoot. I like a single stage because I dont shoot alot of shells a year, My old remington 870 wingmaster magnum pretty much shoots what i put through it , I dont shoot steel. Hey wanna chat about loading pm me cant hijack the thread because we are pushing it now lol wink

#1550104 - 03/06/10 03:09 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: THERMOLOK]
fivecoats Offline

Loc: Nebraska
HAHAHA ya really,dont look into that beam you will go blind.

#1553288 - 03/09/10 02:25 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: fivecoats]
dzlfarmboy Offline
Seasoned Member

So anybody else try any of these 600+ lumen lights on the on their guns for night hunting.

Something like that MTE M-32 or equivilent?

Lets hear some more feed back.
Stevens .22LR
Benelli SBE II Wetlands

#1553601 - 03/09/10 08:32 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: dzlfarmboy]
Chad Walk Offline
Die Hard Member III

I bought one of the MTE M3-2I Flashlights and it is very bright also...Either light is way more brighter than the Predator Light...

I paid $50.00 for the light.
I bought a 10 pack of 18650 rechargable batteries for $20.00 off ebay..
I also bought a 18650 charger for $6.00 off of ebay...

Total $76.00 and it is a brighter and cheaper...How can you go wrong? thumbup1

#1553646 - 03/09/10 09:07 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Chad Walk]
dzlfarmboy Offline
Seasoned Member

I bought one of the MTE M3-2I Flashlights and it is very bright also...Either light is way more brighter than the PL...

How does the buttons work with all the different modes it has, Is it a pain having to click throught them all the time or is it not like that.

Does your Picatinny mount for your Felix work with this MTE light?

Thanks Brett
Stevens .22LR
Benelli SBE II Wetlands

#1553971 - 03/10/10 06:52 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: dzlfarmboy]
Chad Walk Offline
Die Hard Member III

The modes on the light doesnt bother me at all...I always use mine on the highest setting...My picatinny mount does work with this light....

Chad

#1554339 - 03/10/10 03:06 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Chad Walk]
dzlfarmboy Offline
Seasoned Member

Sweet just ordered up an MTE light with 4 batterys and a charger, now im gonna look for that picatinny mount.

Chad, where is that Fenix 1" mount i cant find it on their site, I thought you posted up somewhere.

Edited by dzlfarmboy (03/10/10 03:35 PM)
Stevens .22LR
Benelli SBE II Wetlands

#1554381 - 03/10/10 03:57 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: dzlfarmboy]
Chad Walk Offline
Die Hard Member III

#1555157 - 03/11/10 07:32 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Chad Walk]
dzlfarmboy Offline
Seasoned Member

Thanks man, I must have been on their main page and not the one for online shopping.

Do you know if their Fenix red lens cover will work on the MTE light? You said you already had yours before you bought these lights.

Thanks for you help.
Stevens .22LR
Benelli SBE II Wetlands

#1555260 - 03/11/10 10:04 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: dzlfarmboy]
THERMOLOK Offline
Seasoned Member

Anybody looked at the laser genetics light? Called the ND3, long distance laser designator...pretty cool but I have questions using a green laser light on some critters. I hear the green light wont spook them but who knows?

www.lasergenetics.com

SD AR.17
Jesus is Lord!

#1555288 - 03/11/10 10:36 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: THERMOLOK]
Chad Walk Offline
Die Hard Member III

Originally Posted By: dzlfarmboy
Thanks man, I must have been on their main page and not the one for online shopping.

Do you know if their Fenix red lens cover will work on the MTE light? You said you already had yours before you bought these lights.

Thanks for you help.

I dont know if it will work or not just to be honest with you....

Originally Posted By: THERMOLOK
Anybody looked at the laser genetics light? Called the ND3, long distance laser designator...pretty cool but I have questions using a green laser light on some critters. I hear the green light wont spook them but who knows?

www.lasergenetics.com

Chris I have been wanting to know more about those laser genetics myself...I have read somewhere that they didnt work real well in cold weather...Maybe someone that knows will help us out on this...I would get one myself if I knew that they worked good...

Chad

#1555291 - 03/11/10 10:42 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Chad Walk]
dzlfarmboy Offline
Seasoned Member

Yeah I have read a few places that the ND3 light battery didn't last no time with colder weather, and they were taping hand warmers on them to make them last.
Stevens .22LR
Benelli SBE II Wetlands

#1555301 - 03/11/10 10:52 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: dzlfarmboy]
Chad Walk Offline
Die Hard Member III

dzlfarmboy, I bet you kill alot of foxes up where you are at dont you? I was in Elkton Maryland a couple years ago and we called in 17 foxes in one night and killed 14...We was having 2 and 3 fox to come in on the same stand...It was one of the best nights of predator hunting Ive ever had... thumbup

Chad

#1555365 - 03/11/10 12:03 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Chad Walk]
dzlfarmboy Offline
Seasoned Member

Yeah man thats all we have over here, Im jelous you guys and your coyotes. Cant wait to go a lil farther west sometime to try at some coyotes.

Here's a bunch of pics of our Red this year on photo bucket

http://s999.photobucket.com/albums/af115/dzlfarmboy/Hunting%20Pics/

14 In one night is one he!! of a nite.
Stevens .22LR
Benelli SBE II Wetlands

#1555503 - 03/11/10 03:18 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: dzlfarmboy]
THERMOLOK Offline
Seasoned Member

Thats enough for me to say NO then. Too bad they dont work. looks like a good light. If it cant stand the cold I cant use it.....especially when I head off after my Wolf next year.....thats been on my bucket list for a while. Getting ready to scratch a line through that one.

SD AR.17
Jesus is Lord!

#1555534 - 03/11/10 03:51 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: THERMOLOK]
family guy Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Illinois
Thermolok, I bought the ND-3 and ND-5 last fall. They do not work below 50F.

#1555884 - 03/11/10 09:38 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: family guy]
BIBSMACHINE1957 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: colo
I just got a great flashlight. It is a Tiablo ACE-G 700 Lumens one mode light it is super bright and it has a 1" tube for mounting with a gun mount.www.4sevens.com

#1558005 - 03/14/10 04:52 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: BIBSMACHINE1957]
4949shooter Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: New Jersey Republik
Well Happy Birthday Chad!

#1558223 - 03/14/10 12:46 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: 4949shooter]
Chad Walk Offline
Die Hard Member III

Originally Posted By: 4949shooter
Well Happy Birthday Chad!

Thankyou Nick!!! Im getting older and better looking everyday!!! lol thumbup

#1558250 - 03/14/10 01:06 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Chad Walk]
OldTurtle Offline

Loc: East Central FL
Chad,,,, I gotta get me one of those mirrors like you use... thumbup thumbup... Seriously,,, Happy Birthday....You are still a 'Young Pup'... blushing

Instead of promoting Wealth Redistribution, let's promote the redistribution of the Work Ethic...

#1558266 - 03/14/10 01:28 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: OldTurtle]
Chad Walk Offline
Die Hard Member III

Originally Posted By: OldTurtle
Chad,,,, I gotta get me one of those mirrors like you use... thumbup thumbup... Seriously,,, Happy Birthday....You are still a 'Young Pup'... blushing

Ha,ha! Thanks OT...

#1558720 - 03/14/10 09:25 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Chad Walk]
hillbilly1 Offline
Custom Call Maker

Loc: WV
Im getting older and better looking everyday!!! lol thumbup

GAG!!!!! sick
LOL!
Happy Bithday bud!!! tt2

#1565042 - 03/22/10 12:07 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: psdavidson]
dbuilder01 Offline

Loc: north texas
just ordered one online

#1566138 - 03/23/10 08:32 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: psdavidson]
ARDave Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Arkansas
Can anyone tell me how I would go about getting a mount for the fenix to fit on my scope? I'm having a hard time finding one. I'm wondering if the shotgun barrel mount would work on my rifle barrel also. Im shooting a model 7 Remington. Thanks!

-Dave

Nothing is free.

#1619371 - 06/17/10 05:32 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: ARDave]
Water_Gremlin Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Alaska
I've used a handful of lights in the past and never really cared for their bulkiness and lack of performance. After much research and careful consideration I'm going with a similar setup as the OP. Instead of a Fenix, which I considered too, I'm going with a Jetbeam M1X with RM01 pressure pad & clicky switch, extended tube, and 18650 batteries.

http://bugoutgearusa.com/jetm1x.html

I ordered the flashlight today so I have not had a chance to test it myself. Hopefully this setup will be the ticket come this November.

Edited by Water_Gremlin (06/17/10 05:33 PM)

#1624892 - 06/27/10 08:41 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Chad Walk]
jlnolly Offline

Loc: wi.usa
Hello Chad would like to purchase the same set up. Iwent to the web site but was unable to purchase. How did you purchase the items???

#1633278 - 07/12/10 09:35 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: jlnolly]
dzlfarmboy Offline
Seasoned Member

I had a 8WFP Sun Lite from my snap on man and it was bright as crap @ only 300 lumens and I tried one of those MTE-3E lights everone was ravin about and it didn't even come close to that Sun Lite and it was suppose to be like 700+lumens.

http://www.powerledlighting.com/ At the bottom of the page was the one I tried and I was very impressed with how bright it was, could def shoot a fox @ 100yds in my area with it.
Stevens .22LR
Benelli SBE II Wetlands

#1637602 - 07/19/10 01:24 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: dzlfarmboy]
Stain Offline

Loc: Texas
I just finished mounting the light Chad recommended on a bolt gun 300 Whisper.
Casual testing allowed me to easily verify errant housecats out to 235 yards (without red filter) through my scope.
Rabbits to 200.
Range verified with Geovids.
Will rig up a red filter this week in preparation for a few nights of pig hunting this weekend.

#1639619 - 07/22/10 04:06 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Stain]
coyote control Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Mt. Vernon, Washington
I just got two of these lights a couple months ago...very nice indeed!!

#1661612 - 08/27/10 01:12 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Chad Walk]
Jason_L Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Plano, Texas
I bought one of the MTE M3-2I Flashlights and it is very bright also...Either light is way more brighter than the Predator Light...

Chad, how do you rate this light vs. the one on the open post on the thread as far as a gun mount light?

#1661839 - 08/27/10 01:17 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Jason_L]
Chad Walk Offline
Die Hard Member III

Jason I could tell no significant difference between the 2... wink

Chad

#1661856 - 08/27/10 01:47 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: TonyTebbe]
Nucleartech Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Washington State
Tony, always looking at these different Lights. Which one is it you have? Thx's Mike

#1661930 - 08/27/10 04:06 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Chad Walk]
Vaportrail Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Maine
Chad,

That

TK-40 looks to be a neat light as well,..Where did you find the pricing?

Thanks

Vaportrail

#1664337 - 08/31/10 11:33 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Vaportrail]
1der Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Western New York
How dose the Olight M30 compare to the Fenix TK-40? I have a M30 and just got a M20 tactical. What I like about the Olight is when you turn them on they come on with the last setting. No twisting the head to adjust.

#1664467 - 08/31/10 03:30 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: 1der]
coloradobob Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Massachusetts
Bbl mounted Wheat Light with 4140 buld and a red pop lense for me is tough to beat. Too bad we can only use a light to shine coon and frogs here in the second most "liberal" state of the union. Dam liberals!!

Don't know if I've mentioned it before but this site (PM) is the best! Nice (and down to earth) bunch of folks here!!

Always an interesting read, informative too!

Edited by coloradobob (08/31/10 03:38 PM)

God & Our Founding Fathers giveth ...., Obama taketh away!

#1666990 - 09/04/10 03:53 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: coloradobob]
smilinIB Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: SW PA
Originally Posted By: coloradobob
Don't know if I've mentioned it before but this site (PM) is the best! Nice (and down to earth) bunch of folks here!!

Always an interesting read, informative too!

Especially from the folks selling and endorsing stuff.

#1667064 - 09/04/10 07:00 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Chad Walk]
beaner Offline

so does anybody know were to get a red cap for the tk 30 the only way im buying one is if I can get a red cap for it? Im not shure if I want the tk 40 8 batteries seems like a lot.

#1667074 - 09/04/10 07:19 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: beaner]
Chad Walk Offline
Die Hard Member III

I have the TK 30 and it holds 2 of the 18650 batteries...I made the red cap for mine...Its just a big scope cover with a flip up that I replaced the clear lense with a red lense...

Chad

#1667085 - 09/04/10 07:40 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Chad Walk]
beaner Offline

do you know who sell red glass chad

Edited by beaner (09/04/10 07:40 PM)

#1667110 - 09/04/10 08:32 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: beaner]
Chad Walk Offline
Die Hard Member III

Originally Posted By: beaner
do you know who sell red glass chad

I thought I had extra and I was going to send you some but I dont...Order you one of these and grind it down to size with a belt sander...You might find something cheaper on ebay, I dont know?

http://www.huntsmart.com/hunt/Hunting-Lights_7/View-All-Items-in-Hunting-Lights_84.html?pg=4

To get your measurement just put the red lense flat against the front of the light or the flip caps, whatever you decide to go with and use a black sharpie to trace around it... wink

Chad

#1667265 - 09/05/10 07:51 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Chad Walk]
1der Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Western New York
I don't think it HAS to be glass. You could find some red cellophane cut it to fit in the lens of light. Some place I saw a company that sold red flip covers that would fit just about any scope, flashlight etc. try a google search see what you can find.

#1667279 - 09/05/10 08:56 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: 1der]
coloradobob Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Massachusetts
Try using a pop or snap on lens from either a Nite Lite or a Wheatlight. Both are available in either red or amber and are made of a thick (approx. 1/16" thick) translucent plastic. Just remove the lens from the bezel, trace then trim on a belt or strip sander as mentioned by another member and you're there.

What is the diameter of the lense you want to replace. I have a lens for my 5100 and 5200 Wheatlight. I can measure the dia. for you so you'll know if it will meet your application requirements but either one should be plenty big enough to do the job. If I remember correctly they were pretty inexpensive.

Edited by coloradobob (09/07/10 12:57 PM)

God & Our Founding Fathers giveth ...., Obama taketh away!

#1669781 - 09/09/10 01:05 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: killcoyotes]
crowpopper Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Upstate NewYork( Adirondacks)
i have the fenix TA30
it is very nice and for my setups i only shoot TOPS of 100 yards in the dark i can identify and shoot just fine with the lamp in those ranges
i love the fenix lights
thought about getting the TK30 and mounting it to a tripod for scanning
J/C Higgins 12GA Fixed Full Choke , Bolt action Bead Sight
J/C Higgins 16 GA Fixed Full Choke, Bolt action Peep Sight

#1673018 - 09/13/10 07:32 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Chad Walk]
Undrcoverrednek Offline

Loc: VA

How long will a light like this last on an AR15? It doesn't appear to be advertised as shock resistant. Or does it not really matter since the bulb is an LED? I'm definitely a newbie in this area...

#1674738 - 09/16/10 05:12 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Undrcoverrednek]
Chad Walk Offline
Die Hard Member III

Originally Posted By: Undrcoverrednek

How long will a light like this last on an AR15? It doesn't appear to be advertised as shock resistant. Or does it not really matter since the bulb is an LED? I'm definitely a newbie in this area...

Just to be honest with you, I dont know? Never thought about it...It could be the led or the low recoil of the AR-15....Thats a good question but really, being shock proof never crossed my mind...I havent had any trouble of blowing bulbs at all on any of my lights if thats what your asking...Where are you at in Va?

Chad

#1675263 - 09/17/10 12:13 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Chad Walk]
Tim Merriman Jr Offline
Predator Master

Loc: North west Indiana
Just my two cents. I just picked up a H.I.D. Light from www.HIDcountry.com This thing is bright. It is 1500 Lumens, they have all kind of lights. LED's Cree's, and HID's all the way up to 3500 lumens, Run time on them are not bad at all. Might want to check them out. I have been shopping for a light for a while. can't get enough lights for night hunting.

#1675689 - 09/17/10 09:01 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Tim Merriman Jr]
Undrcoverrednek Offline

Loc: VA
Chad,

thanks for the info. I'm in southeastern VA. I've never done any predator hunting. Thought I might get call, stick a light on my gun, give it a go a night or two this year.

I heard a bobcat screamin last year when I went to dump a deer gutpile. Scared the bejeezus out of me as I'd never heard it before. Looked in to predator hunting a little and thought I'd at least get out to get away from the TV after dark sometime.

#1732611 - 11/29/10 12:07 AM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: mbowerma]
Chupathingy Offline
PM senior

Loc: not here
^

#1757276 - 12/19/10 12:05 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Chupathingy]
beaner Offline

I bought this light in september and it worked great. the amount of light it puts out is amazing. althoe it is quiet cold in minnesota right now and it wont turn on at all outside if its below freezing but once I get home about 30 min after I get home I look over and the light is turned on. so if you live someware cold put your mone into kill light I also have 2 of them and they always work.

#1757277 - 12/19/10 12:05 PM Re: The best light!!! Period, so far... [Re: Chupathingy]
beaner Offline

I bought this light in september and it worked great. the amount of light it puts out is amazing. althoe it is quiet cold in minnesota right now and it wont turn on at all outside if its below freezing but once I get home about 30 min after I get home I look over and the light is turned on. so if you live someware cold put your mone into kill light I also have 2 of them and they always work.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Jason El Paso, venatic 

Forum Stats
48276 Members
83 Forums
287832 Topics
2721109 Posts

Max Online: 3771 @ 02/03/14 09:55 PM
Today's Birthdays
400plus, BigRig, Castlerockscott, deuce, dway, GOSOMO, imograss, woodbury, yipyipowwwwww

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.