Michelle kills her favorite boar to date

guess

Michelle has always wanted to kill a big mostly white boar with black spots. We see a lot of babies that color, but rarely an adult. I can count how many we've killed on two hands, never one quite this big and to top it off he is very young. His teeth indicate less than a 2 year old. Any way Michelle shot him just behind the ear with the Icon .243 from 100 yards away. She called me very excited then I had to drive 30 miles to help her get him loaded!
normal_Michelle_white_spotted_boar_1-25-10.jpg

normal_Michelle_s_white_boar_1-25-10.jpg

Congrats on a nice shot and a nice hog. I have never seen one that color. I shot a reddish one with black spots a couple of years ago that could have passed for his brother. I am going to south Alabama to hunt feral hogs in the middle of Feb. Can't wait to go. Going to use a 788 Rem. that was just rebarreled and chambered in 260 A.I. with a 140 gr. Sierra GameKing.

Papa 260

trust me, you really don't want hogs in ohio. we are overrun with them here and they are ruining the deer and turkey hunting.
Guess, that is a pretty hog. haven't ever killed or seen one like that. sounds like you need to get michelle a job
lol.gif
. she is murder on them hogs.

Guess, tell Michelle congrats, that a sweet looking hog.

radar, we have more hogs in Ohio then you think. the problem is no one is telling where they are so we can go eliminate them like the state wants us to.

Hmmmmmmmm.....

I wonder if we could trade you a couple of hundred wolves for several hundred hogs.

They could help you control your hog problem and we would have an animal that breeds fast enough that we will still have something to hunt when all of our deer and elk are gone.

Never hurts to dream!

Originally Posted By: jcs271Hmmmmmmmm.....

I wonder if we could trade you a couple of hundred wolves for several hundred hogs.

They could help you control your hog problem and we would have an animal that breeds fast enough that we will still have something to hunt when all of our deer and elk are gone.

Never hurts to dream!
+1!!
Congrats to Michelle!!
thumbup.gif

Back