Tikka Forearm swivel Stud striped

WOODS

I have a Tikka T3 Lite. My sling stud has stripped out of the synthitic forearm. I called Beretta, to bad so sad because i used a bipod they wont stand by it. They suggested I look on Uncle Mikes and purshase a stud with a backing plate to repair it. I couldnt find anything at Uncle Mikes or Midwayusa. Am I missing something?

Last edited:
I had this happen with my Remington. I used one of the coarse threaded studs. I installed it, marked the length, and cut it off so it didn't contact the barrel. If that fails, fill in the hole with JB Weld. Let it set, then drill it back out and go from there.

swivel stud

Thanks for the replies. JBPrecision let me know if you find one. I would like to fix it right. Since this could be a saftey issue.

I've fixed a few of them with epoxy when I was younger and never had a problem. I did however find one I'll send out to you. Midway has them but only in packs of a dozen and it makes no sense for you to buy a pack.

Pm me your address and I'll get it right out for you bud.

The nut is round but knurled, so all you have to do is countersink a hole slightly smaller than the knurles and tap it in. It will secure the rest of the way when you tighten the stud. JB

Back