Anyone had problems topping an AR with a 50mm scope??

screech

Just bought a bushmaster predator, am looking at the burris PEPR for the mount but am wondering if anyone has a 50mm with this mount and if its going to be a problem??

No problem. Its a RRA Predator Pursuit.

MVC-002F.jpg

I have a Bushnell 3500 3X10X50 Short Action on my R-15 w/ a Model 1 Sales one piece mount. No problems, as I think the Model 1 might sit a little higher than most scope mounts though.

Originally Posted By: screechJust bought a bushmaster predator, am looking at the burris PEPR for the mount but am wondering if anyone has a 50mm with this mount and if its going to be a problem??

I have that mount on my Stag 6L with a 50mm scope and have just over 3/8 of an inch clearance between the bell and handguard

I have a 4.5x14x50 VX3 with a 30mm tube on top of my R15 in a Burris PEPR and there is plenty of clearance and it is just the right height. Gor for it. I will swap you your Bushy two stage for my RRA two stage that I have in my R15! HaHa

Last edited:
Bushmaster Predator w/ Leupold 50mm in a JP one piece mount. Perfect fit as far as eye relief and scope centerline over the bore for good cheek weld on the stock.
IMGP0588.jpg

Will leupold mark 2 30 mm have enough clearance with a 50 mm leupold scope for a RrA coyote rifle. I plan on turning turrets. Do I need to get one with 20moa cant? I want to make sure to I have all the correct parts. I am a bolt guy so this is new in the at world.

Back