Dtech AR Delivery

Just curious on Dtech's payment policy. Is it 100% payment up front, or due to a sure resale is it something like 20% down until delivery? I really want to pull the trigger on a 243 WSSM, and I'm toying with the idea of pulling the trigger in the next few days.

Guess I'll be calling up Mike tomorrow. I had read about the wait for dtech uppers, but I guess I never considered it would be nearly a year until delivery. Guess that gives me plenty of time to tinker with the lower.

I ordered mine in Aug of '09 and when I ordered Mike thought it would be around April Or May of '10. After the set backs he's had I don't expect it until Aug '10. It will be worth the wait.

Worth the wait for sure. I'm geeked to get on the list. I wanted to be packing a 243WSSM AR never season here in MI (opens late Oct). Guess it'll be more like a 2011 season wrap up.

Is the best way to contact Mike via email or phone? I'd hate to call and take up anyones valuable time; emails are so much less invasive.

I would try to give him a call in the earlier part of the day, before he gets into his work routine, or send him an e-mail requesting him to call you...He's usually pretty good about getting back to you, unless something critical is going on at his end..

I was lucky and ordered my custom upper in the Spring of '08, before the 'rush' started, and had mine back in about two months..At that time, I sent a 50% deposit to start (that way his material is generally paid) and the balance when he was ready to ship, but he may have a set schedule by now...

Last edited:
342 WSSM 1/12 twist 20" total with compensator,fluted,trigger guard,rra two stage trigger,5round mags,vented hand guard.
and the list goes on.
Has anyone got delivery yet???

223 19" shilen fluted .820 barrel rr 2 stage trigger ace skeletal stock. Building whole rifle for me from scratch. Will probably order 25 wizzer when this one gets here. Another year of suffer.

talked to Mike today i orderd on 1-26-09, and he said it will be shipped on wendsday 2-18-2010 cant wait to start wacking some coyotes with, look out coyote's here i come.

Back