Where's Bubba? Final Chapter

Geez, I feel like a real heal. I didn't keep up with this thread after responding to my brother.

I'm sitting in my trusty old camper coyote hunting as I write this. Was on the phone today with my lovely wife and she said a package came in from Predator Masters. I was hoping it was stacks of hundred dollar bills for all the hard work I've put in over the years, but that package must have gotten lost!
lol.gif

What did come in was the prizes donated for Hunter of the Month. I'll send a personal thanks to all those who donated when I get back home, but tonight I wanted to say thanks to everyone who voted. Me and the hounds have a lot of fun doing what we do and I'm glad folks on this board enjoy the stories as much as I enjoy getting the material to write them.

We're on our last hunt of the season. The snows deep and the coyotes are pretty darn call shy. Hopefully we'll get enough to write one more story.
thumbup.gif

Congrats brother. We gotta get together and go calling sometime. I'm sure that would be interesting. I have been sneaking off work early ever chance I get this year to go hunt.

Back