World Predator Expo!

anyone within driving distance and wanting to attend i highly recomend it. the one in overland park ks was a great time, lots of good people to visit with. this yr sounds even better.

I'll be with the FOXPRO crew.
smile.gif

Please drop by the Predator Strikeforce Booth and introduce yourself. I'm really looking forward to meeting so many of you in person finally. Exhibitors and Spectators alike.

Tom Austin

BTT

Predator Strikeforce, will the new video be available at the World Expo?

I know there won't just be a handful of PM members at this event. Who else will be attending???
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: Mike2FW707 if you don't want to be with in walking distance you should not have much trouble. Columbus is good size.
Mike

Thanks Mike!
I think there is a Day's Inn close by that IS within walking distance.
Does anybody know?

Have found two that are available on the grounds of the Expo Center (or at least really, really close to it).

Days Inn and a Comfort Suites
If interested, here are the numbers:

Days Inn 614-299-4300
Comfort Suits 614-586-1001

You also can find some other options on the World Expo website. I just don't know that they are as close as the two found above.

http://www.worldpredatorandhuntingexpo.com

See you all there!

Richie
TBR Outdoors

think we can get 2-3 guys to share a room somewhere to cut down the price of the room?I really want to go, but I wont be able to afford 75 bucks a night!

this is only about 1 1/2hrs from my house. you better believe ill be there. i get my cast off my foot on the 15th and i plan to be hopping around that building all day on saturday. cant wait to meet everyone.

We haven't wrapped up filming on our video yet. We will be there to promote the upcoming video as well as book some guided video hunts out here in the west. Excited to meet everyone. Thanks

Tom Austin

I'm going to try and get there with one of my grandsons...It will depend on how his grades are doing and what his mother says....We'll just be there for Saturday....It's a 9.5 hour drive each way...so we'll probably catch motel on the way home..

Earlier today, I let Brent know that, unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the Expo this year. I looked forward to seeing a bunch of you, but I'm up to my eyeballs and can't cut away. The joys of being a one-man shop.

Hopefully, next year.

Tony

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: TonyTebbeEarlier today, I let Brent know that, unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the Expo this year. I looked forward to seeing a bunch of you, but I'm up to my eyeballs and can't cut away. The joys of being a one-man shop.

Hopefully, next year.

Tony

cry.gif
unsure.gif

Honestly, that stinks Tony.

It will be good to get to see a bunch of you guys there. I have committed to judging the contest again and will be there with Al and Steve in the booth. See you in March.

Back