ALyssa and I bring in our first coyote together!!!!

Brass, I wish...I'm a california hunter, and while I can possess an AR, I can't take full advantage of their capabilities.

I have a handful of other rifles (.204, .223 and 22-250) that she can transition to. That's why I already have her shooting off sticks. Once she gets comfortable and passes the CA hunters safety, I'll be doing the calling and she can do the shooting.

She alerady wants to go out again...heck, so do I.

Thanks.

Thanks guys..definitely a great day. She's already asking when we can head out again. Now she wants to see a bobcat come in.

After the beetles get done with the the skull, she wants it hanging in her room. The photo of us both is already hanging in my office.

One of my best hunts!

Can't wait until I can type the same exact headline!!! My daughter's name is Alyssa she loves the outdoors just haven't been able to get any to respond while she's been along.Good job to both of you!!!!

Very cool man! My little one tags along with me pretty often and has a little pink rifle (22lr) of her own but she is only 4 and it will likely be a few more years before I can get her on the trigger. But when I do it's going to be awesome...

Thanks Cody, I really appreciate that. We're headed for bobcat and fox on Sunday. Neither one of us can wait...stay tuned!

Very nice! Can completely relate.
Now Alyssa, have your dad build you a rifle like this as soon as possable!
My daughters 6.5x47Lapua:
4zxhd.jpg

Back