RGuns?

JasonLane

Anyone ever order from them? I just ordered an upper from them a couple days ago and was wondering what to expect about quickness in shipping from them? I was not given a tracking number so I dont know when someone will need to be at my home to sign for it.

great company to deal with but just a little slow on shipping. UPS and you have to sign for it. he will send you a tracking number when it ships. emails are answered generally pretty quick. you save your money with him on the shipping. what did you order? he does have the best deals on complete uppers on the net, but nowadays a bunch of other sites are getting close. RGuns includes the BCG and CH so you save enven more. email him for a tracking number in a couple of days if you dont' get one.

For what its worth, I just built one with an Rguns lower. I cant say anything bad about it at all. Overall nice lower.

Just wish they had multicaliber stamped on their stuff.

Already emailed him and he said he does not send out tracking numbers. Kind of sucks about the slow shipping. the whole reason I ordered from there was because another member here was talking about how fast they recieved their upper. I love fast shipping. Thats why I mostly order from Midway but decided to give RGuns a shot. He does have some great prices and most items were in stock which was another reason I didnt use Midway this time.

I ordered the very first one on this page http://www.rguns.net/rifles/rifles-semiauto-ar15-uppers-556-20Inch.shtml

i have ordered 3 times from him and it usually takes a week. funny, he always gave me a tracking number???!!! last order was for a lower and he got it to me in 3 days. anyway don't worry it'll get there and you'll be happy!

I ordered a 16 inch DPMS upper last Wend. and had it in my hands on Tuesday. I called before I ordered and they said it was in stock. Very good service.

drscott

Originally Posted By: JasonLaneAlready emailed him and he said he does not send out tracking numbers. Kind of sucks about the slow shipping. the whole reason I ordered from there was because another member here was talking about how fast they recieved their upper. I love fast shipping. Thats why I mostly order from Midway but decided to give RGuns a shot. He does have some great prices and most items were in stock which was another reason I didnt use Midway this time.

I ordered the very first one on this page http://www.rguns.net/rifles/rifles-semiauto-ar15-uppers-556-20Inch.shtml

RGUNS will be around $50.00+ cheaper on there DPMS uppers than Midway. I've had pretty quick shipping from them if it's in stock.

PK Firearms are about the fastest shipping I know of. USPS 2 days to me.

I sent an email 2 days ago and one yesterday checking on the order and have not had a reply to either one. Starting to regret ordering from them.

Finally after calling RGuns today I found out my upper will be here tommorrow. Dont know why I was not given the UPS tracking number when others on here that ordered from there did get one. All he could tell me was he dont give out the tracking numbers. I will be sticking with Midway in the future. I have no problem paying extra as long as the shipping is fast and I am given a tracking number. Though I am thinking of ordering a 204 upper from PK Firearms but I will call them first and get info on shipping and if they give tracking numbers.
Being able to track an order is very important so I can know 2 to 3 days ahead of time when I need someone to be at my home to accept it.

When I ordered my DPMS from them on a Monday morning, Wednesday it was at my door. But, once it was in UPS' system, the first day, they called me and told me that someone would need to be home to sign for it on delivery day. I think they're great. I had the same rifle back-ordered at Midway and RGUNS had in stock plus I saved quite a bit of money.

I'll order from them again.

like i said, be patient and it will arrive. for the best prices around i'm sure he has a lot of orders and between packing and shipping he can't keep up. supposedly he is a 3 man operation. i will continue to order from RGuns as they have never let me down. I refuse to pay Midways shipping and handling charges!!

R Guns is about 15 miles from me. It is a small store in a strip mall. The store is never busy when I have been there. They always have had everything I have needed when I have been there. I have never had a problem with them.

really? in a strip mall? wow! yep he seems to always have everything in stock except for the beginning of last year when the obamarun sold everyone out. he must have a big back room or warehouse somewhere for all of his inventory!

Only real problem I have was not being issued a tracking number. That would have helped a great deal. Why he refused to give me one is beyond me. I feel if you spend that much on an item and pay the shipping then you have also payed to have the tracking number. That is part of the price of shipping isnt it?

ordered a DPMS 16' bull barrell a week ago, website said it was in stock but when I called (after I ordered) they told me it was not in stock. Supposedly they will have them in a couple days is what they told me. I am in no hurry so they will get the benefit of the doubt on this one. I don't get the warm and fuzzy feeling I like from them.

Definately no warm and fuzzy feeling at all. I really like friendly service myself.

I did get my order in today and with all the luck I have had lately it had to be the wrong barrel. I called him and let him know. He is sending out a call tag and UPS will be here tomorrow to pick it up. This stuff happens sometimes and he was very helpful in making it right. I would like to have one of his calenders.
thumbup.gif

Never seen the calendars, but I have heard of them. I still have not had my credit card charged, nor have I heard anything else. I will give it until the end of the week, and see how it goes then.

Once your card is charged you can probably call him and get your tracking number. They never would give me mine through email but did once I called and asked for it.

The calenders look pretty good. One will be in the box when I get the right barrel back.
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: andygrandNever seen the calendars, but I have heard of them. I still have not had my credit card charged, nor have I heard anything else. I will give it until the end of the week, and see how it goes then.

They can't charge you until the ship what you ordered. They shoot the pictures for the calander right in the store.
drool.gif

Originally Posted By: P SideOriginally Posted By: andygrandNever seen the calendars, but I have heard of them. I still have not had my credit card charged, nor have I heard anything else. I will give it until the end of the week, and see how it goes then.

They can't charge you until the ship what you ordered. They shoot the pictures for the calander right in the store.
drool.gif

You ever been in the store when its going on?

Back