END IT WITH * you might be a coyote hunter* (a fun thread maybe)

If you ever kissed a dead coyote on the nose........

Yes I had to say it before someone else did, I know a couple of you probably thought about pickin on me about it in this thread, LOL.

t/c223encore.

If you have ever had a disscussion with the game warden about the legalities of shooting off a state HWY right of way right after shooting a coyote using the hood of your truck as a rest, you might be a coyote hunter.

drscott

By the way I proved him wrong. They have changed the law sense then so don't do it.

if you buy a motorized cat toy at the petstore to use as a decoy...you might be a coyote hunter.

If the first thing that comes to mind after finding a job after being unemployed for 4 months is "now i can't go calling every day".... you might be a coyote hunter

If you use rabbit distress calls to get your dog to come in from way out back.... you might be a coyote hunter.

If you spend more than an hour a day on PM...you might be a coyote hunter.

If your willing to spend $1800 and drive 2000 miles to kill something you cant eat,,,,,,,,,YOU MIGHT BE A COYOTE HUNTER

I AM DOING IT NEXT WEEK.

If you spend Valentines day entered in a 2 day coyote calling contest instead of spending it with your wife.You might be a coyote hunter.

Last edited:
If you see a road killed rabbit and wished you had been there at the moment of impact to record it's dying screams to make an MP3 file, you might be a coyote hunter.

If your truck and driveway have so much mud from your hunting property that you wonder whether you might be guilty of stealing land, you might be a coyote hunter.

If your wife can't find an outlet to plug in her hair dryer because all are occupied with recharging batteries, you might be a coyote hunter.

If there is enough dust on the dash of your huntin rig to support a vegetable garden, you might be a coyote hunter.

If "Did you kill anything" are the first words out of your wifes mouth upon returning home, you may be a coyote hunter.

If you think cactus thorns in tire sidewalls are normal, you may be a coyote hunter

lol.gif
lol.gif
You guys have came up with some doozies!! I'm LMAO at some of these.

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotes

If "Did you kill anything" are the first words out of your wifes mouth upon returning home, you may be a coyote hunter.

That happened not 15 minutes ago.

If you spend more time reading BLM maps then the newspaper each day then you might be a coyote hunter.

If you give your 3 and 5 year old kids expensive custom calls and lanyards for Christmas and their birthays instead of Wii games, you might be a coyote caller.

If you think pretty wood coyte calls beat a necktie for Father's Day, you might be a coyote caller.

If you wake up on a bad weather day hoping all the roads are closed and you can't get to work (but you can go calling!), you might be a coyote caller.

If you have a lung full of necrotizing pnemonia but still can walk a couple miles calling in knee deep snow in sub zero temps you just might be.....

If you always travel back roads instead of highways in day to day travel, scanning each field, oblivious to the wife & kids complaining about the rough roads, you might be a coyote hunter.

1. Instead of talking in your sleep, you make a loud interrogation howl. And, your wife thinks you are crazy. (true story).

2. Your neighbors think some strange death ritual might be going on in your garage based on the sounds they hear.

3. You re-live every missed coyote in your mind over and over again until it drives you crazy.

4. You go out 5-10 times in a row, and get nothing. Yet, you are always excited just like a kid before Christmas before your next hunt.

Last edited:
Back