END IT WITH * you might be a coyote hunter* (a fun thread maybe)

doggin coyotes

I saw a guy post this statement in another thread.

"If you watch a predator hunting video and can "name that tune" for the sound being played, you might be a predator caller."

Expanding on that, and the "you might be a redneck* theme, I thought it might be fun to start a thread for the coyote hunters.

Sooooo, think of some ways to tell if you or somebody you know "you might be a coyote hunter".

If when driving down the interstate, you spend more time watching the prairies than you do the road, you might be a coyote hunter.

My wife gets so mad at me. lol

You might be a coyote hunter if you enjoy spending the whole day listening to dieing animals in hopes of seeing an animal that wants to eat that dieing animal.

If every vehicle you own has a mouth call hangin from the mirror and a rifle in the gun rack.

Your wife says "its 20 below and its snowing, are you really going out today?" you repley "yep" as you swing your camo coat on......

You remeber to put a rifle in your wifes car on the way to grandmas house but you forget the baby......

10) If you own more camoflauge than dress jackets...
9) If you've ever picked up coyote scat and put it in your truck...
8) If you've ever worn out the Rewind button on your remote, from re-watching the kill shots on coyote videos...
7) If you've ever gave a dead coyote a helicopter spin burial...
6) If you've ever picked up milk at the grocery store, with blood all over your pant legs...
5) If you've ever ever rolled down your window and did a "Ki-Yi", just to see the expression on the dogwalker's faces...
4) If you know all the words to "Come Along Little Doggie"....
3) If you've ever told you wife "No" about her buying new shoes, but you've got a $700 ecaller on order...
2) If you are grossed out with the thought of kissing another man, but think nothing of sticking an openreed call in you mouth, right after your buddy blew on it...

furdry.jpg

1) If your wife's laundry room looks like this...and she's cool with it, you might be a coyote hunter!

Love the "Bittch Talk" one...that's funny!
smile.gif
smile.gif
Sounds like a new daytime talk show on TV.

Tony

If your rifle and scope cost more than your huntin' truck....you might be a coyote hunter.

If you use the wind indicating chalk in church to pick a good place to set [up],....you might be a coyote hunter.

You guys are freakin hilarious!!!!

If you make your daughter cry because you rip out the stuffing out of a toy monkey to replace the topper that was on your JIB that a hawk stole, you might be a coyote hunter!!!

If you think nothing of covering a couple thousand dollars worth of fine hunting equipment with a couple of dollars worth of flat krylon you might be a coyote hunter.

Back