Wyoming Get Together

Dustballs

A bunch of guys from Wyoming got together this weekend for a few days of hunting. The killing sucked but the calling was great. Met some great people and saw some neat country. Everyone wanted to see the dogs work. But everyone that the dogs went with couldnt call them a coyote.LOL DoubleCK and I got one this morning but the dogs didnt see him (neither did I). 2CK made a great shot. It was great.
PICT0173.jpg

PICT0179.jpg

Craig must have been your good luck charm.
you didn't tell them that nobody called in any yesterday.
you can't say i didn't try.
i called in singles at two stands this morning hpw got his first called in coyote.
we did 5 coyote stands and one bobcat stand today, we had one coyote we never saw walkin in our tracks behind us on the stand hpw got his.{10' past a cyanide trap)
while i have allot of faith in god i didn't think we should walk across the sweetwater river for a picture of it.
the coyote made it but i didn't want any of us to fall threw the ice.

It was fun!

When I spotted that Red Boy I set up and adjusted my sticks. The coyote seemed to be looking right at me but I think he must have been focused on Clint's dogs. I don't think he ever saw me.

Is that the norm when you have decoy dogs on the ground?

So far it has been the norm for me. I had one standiing at about 10 yards giving the dogs [beeep] and didnt have a bullet in the chamber. I put a shell in the chamber and he didnt look at me just stayed focused on the dogs.

Back