wlidlife technologies?

marz

are these as good as they say,my friend has one and i am going to borrow it to see how good it is,are they the best or are some others the way to go?

I think that has already been debated on here and is not a relevant question. They are Chevys and Fords it all boils down to which one you like. Just do a search and you will get more than enough info.

With a question like that some are going to suggest that you are a troll!!!

Welcome To Predator Masters, marz..

Yep Retooferab is right do a search there is plenty of info pertaining to your question..

i troll for fish not game callers,didnt really find the info i was looking for i guess i should just ask who has one and how they like it.

I hear you.

I like my WT KAS 2030 MS. PM me if I can provide more specifics.

PICT0173-1.jpg

I am in the process of upgrading to the WT MA21 from wildlifecallers.com they are a PredatorMasters Sponsor and have been very helpful.

I have had both the Fury and MA21 I kept the MA21 search New Mighty Atom I reviewed the MA21. Look at Baystate yotes thread on page three. More info there.

Originally Posted By: DoubleCKI hear you.

I like my WT KAS 2030 MS. PM me if I can provide more specifics.

PICT0173-1.jpg

I am in the process of upgrading to the WT MA21 from wildlifecallers.com they are a PredatorMasters Sponsor and have been very helpful.

Nice pic. Doublecheck!!!!!
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: marzare these as good as they say,my friend has one and i am going to borrow it to see how good it is,are they the best or are some others the way to go?

Compare them to other callers and the options and features available on each. Here are some things to consider:
Sound Quality
Programmable
Remote Features
Night Time user friendly
Sounds (Pricing, Ease to download and install)
Customer Service
Warranty
Durability

I'm not sure who "They" are, but if you search around you'll find a different response from every person. If you want the MA to be the best caller, you can find people who say it is. If you want another brand or model to be the "best" you can find people who will say that's the best. Get your friends MA and compare it to some other callers if you can, then let us know what you find.

cant compare to much im new at this e call thing,but it blows away johny stewart and the other call my friend id using not sure the brand though.is anyone else using recorded live animals or just recordings of people calling?

hammer07....That's just funny right there.

Marz,
What kind of response are you looking for to your post? You'll get a ton of opinions on what everybody feels is the "best" caller, and not everybody has the same criteria. For me, I need a caller that will work and not destruct at -40ºF. So that counts the MA out as being the best because it seems to be a non glass filled ABS with a non reinforced flange that's asking to snap in the cold. I can answer any specific questions if you want to post them, but a general "best" response is tough.

Be easy I was working on him from the get go. Anyone that has looked around on here knows what to ask and what not to. I spend to much time on here and not enough time hunting. But it is all about staying enthused about hunting.

I have been using a MA-21 for about a month for crows. The call absolutely screams. It is also very clear. Batteries will last for about 6 hrs of straight calling when very cold outside. (crows, at full volume).My only complaints are:

1. Wish it had a line out so I could run it into an amplifier/speaker for multi directional calling.

2. Looking forward to the release of their new software which will allow me to put my own sounds on it.

3. Changing 20 AA batteries in the middle of a crow frenzy sucks. Im changing to the gel? battery.

I recommend the caller to anyone interested.

Hi JohnHouck
I have killed a zillion crows using my WT KAS-2030,I will be back on the crows in a few weeks!!
thumbup.gif

I have a new M-21 ordered,and will be using duels on the black bandits!

JohnHouck,
Isn't your MA21 running 14 AA batteries? If you're changing to the gel battery, did WT make up a harness so you can run some extra AA's to get the higher voltage and louder volume? If not, you're basically at a 12 volt setup with less volume.

BAYSTATE YOTE,
You ordered another 21???? You're an addict man, a pure addict.
smile.gif
It's super easy to wire in a female plug to these things to run another speaker if you want. However, you can't run two different sounds that way, which might be your need for having two of them at once.

Back