Michelle Obama

FirstWookie.jpg

Dawg.... You are too much.... It is interesting that there have only been a couple of times that I've ever seen here with a 'happy' expression on her face....(last was at the SoU speech when BO was complementing her)...She usually looks like she is mad at the world...and about to come unglued...

Originally Posted By: OldTurtleDawg.... You are too much.... It is interesting that there have only been a couple of times that I've ever seen here with a 'happy' expression on her face....(last was at the SoU speech when BO was complementing her)...She usually looks like she is mad at the world...and about to come unglued...

I've noticed that

Originally Posted By: OldTurtleDawg.... You are too much.... It is interesting that there have only been a couple of times that I've ever seen here with a 'happy' expression on her face....(last was at the SoU speech when BO was complementing her)...She usually looks like she is mad at the world...and about to come unglued...

Er, not the world, OT. I think she is just mad at the USA, the free enterprise system and Western Civilization in general...

Originally Posted By: javafourOriginally Posted By: OldTurtleDawg.... You are too much.... It is interesting that there have only been a couple of times that I've ever seen here with a 'happy' expression on her face....(last was at the SoU speech when BO was complementing her)...She usually looks like she is mad at the world...and about to come unglued...

Er, not the world, OT. I think she is just mad at the USA, the free enterprise system and Western Civilization in general...

Exactly. What do expect from the First Wookie when she says the U.S. is "just downright mean." She'll find out just how mean it is in November '12 when we send her fat butt back to Chicago.
thumbup.gif

Back