Mojo critter decoy is it noisy?

It's unfortunate that they have issues. I looked at the back of the packaging and saw the words "Made In China". So that explains some of the problems.

Mine doesn't make much noise but it stinks, seriously it smells really bad lol! Wonder if that'll deter a yote down wind of it?

has anyone compared a mojo critter to a predator inticer like this one?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280459626214&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

about the same price, just wondering which works better

Yea I think the broken mojos is common. I just got my replacement one yesterday and it was ok. The plastic housing is very very thin and they have the top of the housing supporting the full weight of the motor. Granted the motor doesn't weigh much but with it spinning, the vibration would cause stress on the top over time. I would hope that they would address this issue in future production.

Jimbo

Bustayote,
Thanks a lot! Yes I love to tinker so much that it drives my wife nuts. I just look at stuff and think I could do that. I just have to be careful that I don't end up spending more than what it would cost me to just buy it. I will have to look through their website and see if there is anything I could use.

Thanks again, Jimbo

Back