Predator Hunters Dream Come True (must read w/pics)

Thanks for all the kind words guys. The video is really hard to see, but there are a few seconds when there is no doubt that it is a lion. The camera is rolling when I shoot, and you can actually see the bullet flying but it just dissapears into the dark. I still cannot believe it. It almost makes me feel guilty that guy's have been calling since before I was even a gleem in my daddy's eyes and never even seen one, and we go out just hoping to get lucky enough to call a fox into bow range and have an oppurtunity. Key word there being ALMOST! I will tell the call I was using a little later, something may be in the works there. Thanks again.

Originally Posted By: rkhoodWOW you said you took that in tereel.... I have family in Royse City and Quinlan thats right down the road from terrel
I thought that too, till I re-read it. It's Terrell COUNTY, between Pecos & Val Verde counties along the Mexican border.

That's a good lookin cat...Congrats on getting it
grin.gif

Have a weight on it yet?

Didn't have a scale to weigh her. Any guesses as to how much she weighs? We figured somewhere around 100lbs, but thats the first lion we have ever seen so that is just a SWAG.

Now that right there's what I'm talking about. It's going to be really expensive when I get one. The whole cat is going on the wall! Congrats. That's awesome.

Back