My ghost did it again

Old El Camino, two quads, dualies, posi, red flames on bright yellow background. That sounds like a responsible mom truck, and, you can haul dead critters!!

lol.gif
lol.gif
...you made me choke on my coffee!

maybe today I can get out there do something with them kitty sets.. tried yesterday made it in the gates and it was lost from there.

Last edited:
I got a RESPONSIBLE MOTHER LIKE TRUCK!!
thumbup.gif

Dodge Ram2500 Diesel long bed 4x4 6"lift 35" mickies
thumbup.gif

oh and it is black w/chrome along the bottom..
lol.gif

Last edited:
Yah, I wouldn't want to part with my Cummins, might keep it when I get the new 6.7, some day! I like the manual trans. I changed my clutch linkage today, I always knew a hydrolic clutch linkage would fail sooner or later. I had a spare one from when I had my '01 Cummins. See the cougar tracks again?

yeah i'm looking for those hot summertime fishing pics too,and now i know i have a girly truck{red chevy 1500} sorry had to get a truck and this was it

fishin? I don't fish..
rolleyes.gif

Nope not me,.. plus the fish finder lies..it says the fish are [________] and when I pull them up they are [__]
their fur isn't worth a can of corn..

Tac..Nope but that cat should be back through in a matter of time, now according to the dates.. I've been seeing him every 2 weeks.

Last edited:
there aint enough mud on that truck
tt2.gif
, if I had a real truck like that, I might have made it to work today. instead the 12 inches of snow and 8 foot drifts got me
cry.gif
now if this [beeep] wind would die down, I would go shovel and at least get the jeep out.

PM, what day should be expect pics of a pissed off kitty cat??????

and YES PLEASE HOT SUMMER FISHIN PICS. hahahahh.
sneaky2.gif
lol.gif

Last edited:
Well it's Jeff.. I thought you was poutin about my one shot wolf
lol.gif

It's a girly truck
wub.gif
it's so pretty all covered in mud.. since here in this part of the country we see someone with mud on a truck we have to ask where they found it.
drool.gif

We have a storm comin tomorrow
tongue_smilie.gif

..freezing rain and another 6" on top of what's left from the last two storms this past week.

How do you use one of those shovels? Where do ya plug the thing in?
I've watched people say they where using them many times and yep, I can stand there leaning on it with the best of them.. but I can't figure out how the hole gets there.
unsure.gif

Hopefully with in a few days..
cool.gif

don't know how to use one of them shovel's, I never could find the key hole to fire it up.

I'll be posting pics on facebook later today of all the pretty snow
crazy.gif
before I start digging out.

So what are OK's laws on cougars? Are they protected? They are not here, I hope I get to try my T20 on one, someday! I trapped in Wy 10 times, but never saw a cougar. Caught 48 bobcats after buying licenses.

you can kill them if they're preying on or about to prey on stock or you feel you are in danger.Thenyou are supposed to call a warden and they will come take a tooth for research.Oh yeah,I'm always in fear when I see one!!!

Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation listed the mountain lion as a game species with a closed season to keep low harvest of the lion. However, if you are in the presents of a mountain lion they are legal to take..they are considered a danger.
When you go to the rules of taking a lion it refers you straight to the general furbearers regulations..
legal trap sizes and cat hounds rules..
When I spoke the game warden about this he explained it this way to me..
run bobcats hounds and run into a lion..it's game. If it steps in a legal size trap it's game.. deer hunting ones jumps it's game..
the game warden must be called before the body is moved. The game warden will tag the animal at that time with documentation of the kill.

In 1996 Oklahoma legalized senate bill 1296 .. the Emergency legalization of River Otter and the Limit Sport Harvest of Mountain Lions..
http://www.oksenate.gov/legislation/votes/votes_2006/01830.pdf
However this is all I know about the sport hunt of the lions. I've been told they are still in the process of gathering all information..the population, assessed habitat, sightings, attacks---us/hunters giving them all the documentation of the lion as we can will help the state on this.
BASICALLY THEY SAY PROVE IT!!

What we don't understand is it is really up to us as hunters to let them know what wild animals are out there, what they are doing, and how they are doing it.
It's not all about the kill....as much as I would like to have it if I don't I would like to gather as much proof as possible... Study the animal, the areas.. taken pics of the canyons, tracks & any signs of, around if I can come up with enough documentation I'll show them all my work on what I find on him/her through out time. I learned a lot about all my other animals out there, now there is another one that seems to want my attention so I'm willing to give it to it.

If it kills our cattle it's always game.

PK
grin.gif

so what your saying is...

a hot blonde in a big dodge pickup wearing a bikini top on her way to go fishing is game?????

hehe

Back