? for predator hunters

Caller-4-Hire

How many of you are born again christians . Since I was saved from the darkness and turned my life over to Christ my hunting trips have had more meaning and my harvest numbers have jumped up also.. If your a child of god and a predator hunter I would like to talk with you. God Bless

C4H: Glad to hear you're on the right road! I pastor a small non-denominational church here in Burns, Oregon. Always glad to hear from another brother whose into calling!

Tim

I thought i was the lone caller in my church that is untill the other hunters found out what i do. now i got some of them puttn up the deer gear early and buyn some calln gear.

yes i am saved by my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! best thing to ever happen to me! i cant thank Him enough! becuase for him to give a worthless sinner like me a chance to live with Him forever, that is amazing! to Him i dont look so worthless in His eyes! and i love him so much!
GOD BLESS
Luke

Save by the grace of God here also. Several of us at our church hunt regularly together. Great to have the fellowship of christians to share what God has created for us to enjoy.
GOD BLESS
Mike

Brad, Just a quick question.....Have you ever held a newborn child or grandchild and never believed in a Supreme Being??

Sorry, another one...When a much loved one is critically injured or ill....Who do you ask for help and strength??

GOD put us on this earth to make a decision, Brad has made his! Hopefully he will change his mind before its to late! Life on earth is VERY short, eternity is a long, long time!

I'm a Christian! Got saved when I was 9 then as I got older I kinda grew apart from God but I turned my life around 2 years ago and am growing and working on my relationship with God everyday

Religion or politics,....everyone has strong opinions and beliefs on both,..and need to be respected. Saying that hopefully Brad will change before it's too late ranks right up there with me as being handed a flower at the airport from a bald dude wearing an orange sheet. We shouldn't be talking about who's God fearing and who's not (never understood why I should be scared of the lord anyway?) We should be discussing who's .204 fearing vs 22-250 fearing. Can't we just go back to killin stuff now?

Or .223 fearing vs 22 hornet fearing
grin.gif

Last edited:
jefo65 there are many threads offering what you want. It is more difficult to express being saved than you know at this time. The beauty of it however is that the invitation is always there. That is our Lords promise. Oh yeah I prefer the 223 and Hornet over the two you mentioned, LOL!

grew up in a christian home and was saved around 11 years old, then i got very lucky and married a good christian woman, glad to see people answering this post, ryan

Originally Posted By: mbowermajefo65 there are many threads offering what you want. It is more difficult to express being saved than you know at this time. The beauty of it however is that the invitation is always there. That is our Lords promise. Oh yeah I prefer the 223 and Hornet over the two you mentioned, LOL!

Well said.....I'll consider being saved now,..and maybe,..just maybe use my .223 more...but I ain't buying into that hornet bolony.

I too agree that its easy to discuss guns,calls and everything else thats related to killing coyotes. Let me tell you we cant take our calls and gear when this life is over but if I can show a friend or a stanger how to find the lord then I will know I will have a fellow caller to praise the lord with.

Back