January HOM ****TIME TO VOTE****

cbosshog79

Well guys, we have a few really good stories this month to pick from and some great prizes to go to the top story. Take a few minutes to review the stories below and get your votes logged. As long as we are paying tribute to some of the guys who have put in some effort to document their hunts lets hear some comments as to what you guys like and who your pick is...

1. 4 dog day! 35 degree temps!!

2. 13 stands, 9 coyotes, 5 shot & some happy KIDS.

3. A good day calling in California!

4. My 3rd coyote of the season...

5. My best day calling so far! SECOND triple of my life!

6. Where's Bubba? Final Chapter

7. An awesome day with Grandpa. (pics)

8. What a Fun Weekend!!

9. Magic Carpet Ride to Las Cruces, NM (Video Updated!)

Thanks for your time fellows, I appreciate it and I know the nominees do as well!

Some good stories to choose from. I have personaly hunted with one of the guys that I had to choose from and I know how much he appreciates each and every on he shoots so my vote went for him......even though he does live in California:)

Originally Posted By: cbosshog79What did you guys think about ol' Duff's video?

I loved it Cody.. I think Duff had a great time!! I hope he's planning on making it again next year!!

This post needs to be on page 1, not page 2.
thumbup.gif

Can we make the vote post for HOM a sticky post so it stays on page 1?

Originally Posted By: carvercallsOriginally Posted By: cbosshog79What did you guys think about ol' Duff's video?

I loved it Cody.. I think Duff had a great time!! I hope he's planning on making it again next year!!

Kerry, it was the best trip I've ever taken in my life.
thumbup1.gif

Will I be there next year? I really hope so.
thumbup.gif

Last edited:
Well I just got in from a long day on the road and pulled up the post to see the final results. As always I appreciate the fellows who took the time to share their hunts with us and the members who voted. It was tough voting this time around but it looks like Mr. Granger was the top vote getter... Congrats Mike, your stories are always top notch and very well presented.

We had a great prize package for this month's winner which can be found here; I will also try to rangle something up for Kracker's story. I have a very nice Leupold hat and lens pen that I will be sending his way and he deserves a big pat on the back. I love the stories with of getting the kids out there and involved.

Thanks guys, we had a good showing this month and February is looking just as promising. Keep up the good work, this is fun!

This is DuffMan on my fathers account. I forget my password and can't get on my PC due to a virus.
mad.gif

I just wanted to congratulate Mr. Granger on getting top vote. And also Kracker for his story. I really enjoyed seeing the video and reading the story.
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: cbosshog79Well I just got in from a long day on the road and pulled up the post to see the final results. As always I appreciate the fellows who took the time to share their hunts with us and the members who voted. It was tough voting this time around but it looks like Mr. Granger was the top vote getter... Congrats Mike, your stories are always top notch and very well presented.

We had a great prize package for this month's winner which can be found here; I will also try to rangle something up for Kracker's story. I have a very nice Leupold hat and lens pen that I will be sending his way and he deserves a big pat on the back. I love the stories with of getting the kids out there and involved.

Thanks guys, we had a good showing this month and February is looking just as promising. Keep up the good work, this is fun!

Thank you so much The boy Loves to get out and Hunt. We are headed out here in a few hours to try and call a few Dogs in on the west side of the state rp

Guys, I spaced out the HOM and forgot to check back on who won. Thanks for all who voted. The hounds and I sure do enjoy getting the material for our stories and I appreciate the fact that folks like them as well. Thanks.

Back