eHarmony is anti-hunting AND anti-gun!

Javafour

Wow, the hatred of the 2d Amendment and political correctness sure runs deep these days! Even commercial dating sites would rather offend hunters than attend to their botttom line.

I recently had a guy complain to me that he'd joined eHarmony online dating service and put up a few pics of himself, one of which was of him hunting ducks, with his lab, holding a shotgun. He thought he'd show prospective dates that he loves the outdoors and is a passionate hunter. Seems to make sense, right?

Wrong, eHarmony blocked it.

I figured he must have had too big a file size or something else, I could not believe that a company like this would be so arrogant as to discriminate against hunters and/or gun owners. So I looked into it.

Turns out they do, from their photo guidelines:

"Members holding guns and/or dead animals are not permitted. We will accept a picture if the member is in the military and the picture is of the member in uniform with their weapon."

Wow!

When it comes to eHarmony it looks like they have a message for hunters and gun enthusiasts: If you like guns and/or hunting then hide it. We don't want your kind here. Guns are BAD in civilian hands and should not be seen in public!

If you are considering using one of these services, then I urge you to avoid this one like the plague. Please do not support financially any company that stands opposed to your right to hunt and own guns!

Great!!
cursing.gif

"Yes Dear" is gonna be pizzed when I tell her I have to send her back. I can't deal with a company like that.
scared.gif

They may be leaning toward the UN ideas for weapons that they should never, ever be in the hands of people who are not employed by some level of government. My daughters used to nag me because I kept a full head/antler mount in the den and a gun rack. (I should not have left those good guns visible from the outside window though as one day we came home from a movie and our mutt was going crazy barking by the backdoor and both the storm door and the wood inside door were open and pry bar marks on the door jam!)

I really hope that here in America we won't have to face the day when the government buys that UN line and gun control turns into confiscation without financial compensation. Just does'nt seem possible that it's even being seriously discussed anywhere but it has already happened.

Glad I joined the NRA recently!

Good hunting!
thumbup1.gif

People are swallowing the UN crap all the time. They just don't understand that the goal is to remove our arms completely then move toward a virtual UN take over most countries.

As for organizations that discriminate against firearms owners and hunters, I think there should be a legal issue there if enough people can get together on it.

thumbup1.gif
Agree 100% that this administration is definitely using the old 'foot in the door' method to sell their plans and policies and I hope and believe that the miracle in Mass is the highwater mark for their misinformation and that things will be turning around starting with giving swift justice to the terrorist suspects before they are crawling all over the place!

Good huntin!
thumbup1.gif

thumbup1.gif
Maybe you could work out a Referral arrangement with those dating sites to pass on to predatormasters.com the ladies who prefer REAL MEN so to speak plus the opportunity to learn camping and hunting skills?

Some of these ladies on the prowl I understand are known as "cougars" so it might work well for all sides which is the hallmark of a good deal!

Then maybe I could get my hardworking sister in law hooked up with some guy would loan me his bass boat or jeep!

Good hunting!
thumbup1.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: alhefnerThat "fag to fag" site that eharmony started was part of a settlement of a "gay rights" or "gay discrimination" lawsuit!

God forbid we discriminate against pederasts, buggerers and sodomites, but it is OK to discriminate against those of us who enjoy a freedom expressly enumerated in the Bill of Rights, lol!
cursing.gif

Originally Posted By: TimberToesor
get-attachment.aspx.jpeg

That is undoubtedly one of the most utterly shocking photos I've ever seen on Predatormasters.com.

You had better put Yellow Tail wines on the "do not buy" list also. They have entered into a marketing agreement with HSUS. Coming soon to a wally word near you!
I think we should all take a moment to send companies that discriminate against gun owners or support organizations like HSUS an email expressing our views on their choices, if we did this we would certainly sway a few decision makers.

Back