All-Terrain Pack Chair

Hey guys,

I haven't been a member on this site long, but I have been gathering info on gear and hunting tactics for quite a while. This site and the members on it rock for finding out what works, and what doesn't! Straightens out the learning curve quite a bit.

Anyway I have looked for the longest time for a chair that packs easily, carries gear, and most important is quiet and comfortable while adapting to the uneven terrain found while hunting. I don't know how many times I have carried various folding stools and butpads with me, only to limit visibility or set up in a less than perfect spot because of the terrain.

I stumbled on this site (www.buythechair.com) a while back, and took the plunge and bought one. Delivery was prompt, and I have used it on multiple hunts since. This chair comes the closest to filling all my wants as any I have found! I did wrap the pin clips in electrical tape to quiet them down, but otherwise this chair is comfortable, well built, packable, and most important AMERICAN MADE!

I appreciate honest reviews from others on this site, and just thought I would contribute something that works well for me.

Thanks for the post.

Looks like there is finally a comfy way to sit on a hillside without sliding off the mountain.

Silvertp

That is one big pack. Looks comfortable, but that's about as big as all the stuff I carry around with me already, if not more.

It does look bulky. But comfy too. I guess you can't have one without the other. Maybe I'll just spray down my lazboy with silicon waterproofer and drag that out in the woods.

Not a bad idea. Then I can use it like a wheelbarrow if I get something too.
thumbup.gif

Last edited:
Looks really bulky to be packing more than a few yards away from the truck. PLus you still got all your other gear to pack in

That is how I use it. Anything you could possibly want to carry in or out
wink.gif
can be strapped to the seat base or frame. Hands free for a quick shot if needed, and functions as a extremely comfortable chair for calling.

If I am in the mood for a chair I just bring along my double bull chair... it is light, comes with a shoulder strap, and is comfortable.

Thanks guy. I too appreciate an honest review. The price and the weight is tough. With having broken my back in 2 places the weight could be rough, but the comfort could be worth it. As for the price, if it allows me to hunt more it could pay for itself in a few comfy stands. With my back setting on th ground sucks, most chairs and stools are hard to carry offer no support, and are to tall to use in grass fields and fencerows when coyte hunting. Thanks again for the review, it gives me another option.

Back