New bunch of 6 drop lanyards!

Originally Posted By: WSMBUCKSent you a pm FW707

Got it, and replied.
wink.gif

He went to the Predator Masters hunt in NM should be getting home this week sometimes. Dont give up on him ,my son and i have 2 of his lanyards, they strong and look great will last you along time. Thanks Billy

Originally Posted By: WSMBUCKHe went to the Predator Masters hunt in NM should be getting home this week sometimes. Dont give up on him ,my son and i have 2 of his lanyards, they strong and look great will last you along time. Thanks Billy

OK Thanks,
I'll give it some more time.

Just got back from NM late last night.
grin.gif

Sorry about getting behind, but I'm trying to get all the pm's answered today.
thumbup1.gif

Thanks everybody for your patience and the compliments!

Last edited:
I have the following lanyards made up and ready to go:

FOUR..of the #4 colors,OD green center with woodland camo edge.
TWO...of the #2 colors, black center with coyote tan edge. ONE LEFT!
ONE...of the #5 colors, black center with coyote brown edge. SOLD!
I got in a new order of cord yesterday, so I'll have all of the color combos available in a few days. I can also make any combo of the six colors I have to your order.
wink.gif

Still $22.00 shipped to your door. PayPal preferred, but USPS money orders are fine if you don't do the PP thing.
thumbup.gif

004.jpg

Last edited:

The cord that was on back order is supposed to be here tomorrow, so all the color combos shown as 1-6 will be available in a couple of days.

Also, I've been making a few lanyards with quick detach drops on swivel clips......easy on and easy off to switch out different calls easily. I'll post pictures if anybody's interested.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back